chapter twenty

By the time the bottle is empty, the candle has stammered out and their trick-or-treating spoils have all been eaten, Frank is fucking flying. He feels weightless, slow and lazy with the booze but humming and sparking with the sugar high. Everything looks... different. More. He could swear it's magic thickening his blood. He wants to run until his lungs burn, just for the hell of it.

Gerard is kissing him again. At this point, Frank pretty much just doesn't want him to ever stop, so he makes an unhappy noise when Gerard breaks the kiss.

"What--" he starts, but then Gerard is pushing Frank down onto his back in the grass and slinging one leg over his hips. And, oh. Yeah, that's much better. Gerard kisses greedily, his tongue sliding hot and dirty against Frank's and his hips grinding down. The ground feels cold and damp underneath him but he's so warm, pinned by Gerard's weight on top of him, kissing him like Frank's the only thing he wants right now.

It's kind of amazing.

Gerard mouths at the sweet spot under Frank's ear, then leaves a string of messy, open-mouthed kisses down Frank's neck, and Frank fucking keens.

"Okay," says Gerard roughly, and Frank's stomach drops. "Okay, c'mon. We're going home."

***

Gerard is on him again as soon as the apartment door has closed behind them, shoving Frank up against the wall.

"Fuckin' beautiful," he groans. "Frank. Frankie. Fuck. Wanna suck you."

Frank makes a thin, strangled noise. He's been hard pretty much since Gerard pushed him down onto his back like it was nothing, and the thought of Gerard's hot, wet mouth wrapped around his dick is almost too much.

Gerard drags him into the bedroom, flicking light switches as he goes, and yanks Frank's jeans and his underwear down. Frank falls backwards onto the bed, propping himself up on his elbows as Gerard settles himself between Frank's thighs.

"You know," he says, glancing up to meet Frank's eyes, "You've got a really fucking nice cock. Shit, look at you."

Frank groans, tipping his head back, and Gerard chuckles and braces one hand on Frank's hip. Frank's as hard as a fucking rock and leaking, his cock flushed and jutting up over his belly. Gerard's tongue darts out to wet his lips. He ducks his head, nuzzling at the crease between Frank's thigh and his hip, and, fuck, it's not nearly enough. His hips twitch upwards, but Gerard's still holding him down. He smiles against Frank's skin, pressing a kiss to his hipbone, then moves back up to lick at the head of his cock, tasting him. Frank's breath hitches, because – yeah. Gerard takes his time, dragging his tongue up the length of Frank, and it isn't until Frank's writhing and fucking begging that he finally gets his mouth around the head and starts to suck. His tongue flicks against Frank's slit, and Frank lets out an involuntary moan. Gerard looks up at him with something dark and hot in his eyes, and then goes down, swallowing Frank until his nose is buried in Frank's pubes, Frank's dick nudging at the back of his throat, and Frank is completely transfixed by the sight of Gerard's lips stretched around him.

Gerard sucks greedily, swallowing around Frank and making needy, hungry noises like Frank's cock is the best thing he's ever tasted, and it's ridiculous, but Frank is more than halfway there already. Gerard is going at it like a fucking porn star, like every filthy centerfold Frank's caught a glimpse of before averting his eyes. He's sucking hard and doing things with his tongue that Frank's pretty sure are illegal in several states. Or if they're not, they probably should be, because holy shit. Gerard pulls back, his tongue working at Frank's slit again, and Frank fucking shouts. Gerard looks up at him, unashamed and brazen. Frank kind of always thought the person on the receiving end of a blowjob would be the one in control, but that is so not what's happening here and Frank is beyond okay with that.