9

Pierre watched as Kaname reached out to him.

His chest felt tight and tears fell from his eyes, glittering in the air as he tumbled downwards.

He didn't feel scared... Something felt... Warm?

He closed his eyes as he sensed his fall coming to an end. Soon he would hit the pavement.. That would be the end, wouldn't it?

He smiled a little. If it was the end, he didn't mind ending it this way.

He tumbled further, feeling the ground rush up to him, but before he could slam against the concrete, he was caught in the arms of someone.

"Pierre! Why would you do that?!" Pierre opened his eyes, looking up to see none other than Subaru.

His face was twisted into one of pure panic, his eyes wide and afraid as he stared down at Pierre who simply stared back, unable to do anything.

"Pierre!" Pierre looked over as soon as he heard Masaomi, and saw the doctor running from the house, tears streaming down his cheeks as soon as he reached the white haired boy.

"No," Pierre whispered, burying his face into Subaru's chest, starting to shake as tears of his own budded from his eyes.

Why couldn't they just let him die?! He needed to die!! He needed to!!

Subaru held him tightly, his body was shaking and Pierre could feel it.

"Why did you jump?" Subaru asked, his voice was tense and afraid.

"Do you really hate living that much?" Pierre paused, gripping onto Subaru's jacket hard as the other brothers ran forward.

He nodded slowly, and then whispered.

"I want to die."