11

((CRAWLS OUT OF A HOLE IN THE GROUND

DID YA MISS ME? NIU IS BACK IN BUSINESS, BABY))

Pierre soon found himself in Masoami's room, laying on the brother's bed while the brother in question rushed about, a worried look on his face.

Pierre looked away, his lips pursed and his body still as he sat up straight in his seat.

Masaomi sighed as he sat down on his desk chair, covering his face for a second.

"How could you have been so foolish?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

Pierre simply shook his head, remaining silent as he looked downstairs his lap, pursing his lips.

"You could have died." Masaomi said after a moment, his voice sounding tight with worry.

Pierre ducked his head, nibbling at his lip softly, unable to look up to Masaomi.

He could feel Masaomi's eyes on him, but still did not look up.

"Did you want to die?" He asked after a few tense moments.

Pierre pursed his lips and shook his head.

"No." He said, "I wanted to... Escape." He started to speak, and as he did, pearls dropped from his mouth. Masaomi gasped at the sight of Pierre's speech, but seemed more shocked by the gems.

Masaomi reached out hesitantly, his fingertips brushing by Pierre's face, making Pierre flinch away.

"This is what you were hiding?" He asked, his voice steely. Pierre stared up at Masaomi from where he sat.

Masaomi's face screwed up in something akin to rage.

He touched Pierre's face, grabbing him by his hair and forcing his head back.

"Speak." Masaomi spat, gritting his teeth in fury as Pierre stared up at him in fear.

"I. Said. SPEAK!" He barked, causing Pierre to sob.

Small diamonds fell from his lips, landed in Masaomi's cupped hand below his chin.

"Good boy," he whispered, pressing a hand through Pierre's hair as the boy shivered in fear.

Masaomi's mouth curled into a grin as he began to tug Pierre behind him, pulling him out of his bed and bringing him to the closet.

"You'll stay in here," Masaomi rumbled, ignoring Pierre's whimpers and cries as he started to tie up his arms before stuffing him into the closet.

"Wait here, and you might just get to come out of there."

Pierre gasped, whimpering as the closet was closed, his diamonds clutched in Masaomi's hand as he left.

Pierre started to sob, struggling in his bond as Masaomi left, remaining there until maybe... Just maybe... Someone decided to let him out.