The Sex Talk

Castiel was stunned. His eyes flew open to see what the hell Dean was doing, but the other man just continued without a care. Then Dean slid his tongue over Castiel's teeth, and Castiel was a goner. He melted into the kiss, his eyes fluttering closed, his lips parting. He put a hand on the back of Dean's head. It must have tipped Dean off, because he suddenly stopped. The world came back into focus, continued spinning. But Dean wasn't even looking at Castiel.

"Dean..." Castiel whispered breathlessly, touching his lips softly.

Dean avoided his gaze. "I'm sorry." He said. Castiel cocked his head. "It didn't mean anything. It didn't happen. Forget about it." Dean said firmly. He stood up suddenly, and left the room.

Castiel sat in his chair, stumped. What just happened?

Sam glared at Dean when he barged into his room, as him and Gabriel were about to have the sex. "What the hell do you want?" Sam grunted angrily.

Dean's eyes were wide and brighter than ever before. "I- I kissed him! I kissed him, Sammy! Oh, fuck. Shit. Why me?" Dean paced rapidly between the door and the bed.

"Dean! Calm down!" Dean ran a hand through his hair. Once. Twice. Thr- "You're going to make yourself bald, Dean."

"I'm freaking out, dude!" Dean yelled.

Sam stood up, holding Dean by the shoulders. "Look, if you love him, tell him. He might feel the same way."

Dean shook his head furiously. "No. He doesn't love me." Dean looked right at Sam, silently pleading for help.

"I don't know what to tell you. What are you going to do, ignore him? You can't do that forever, Dean." Sam said carefully.

"I can try!" Dean put on a look of determination and fled the room.

Gabriel tapped his foot in agitation. "Can we get back to fucking now?"

Sam laughed softly, his eyes apathetic. "Dean kinda broke the mood, babe."

Gabe sighed. "How about a snuggle session then?" He wasn't about to give up.

Sam nodded. "Let's watch a movie." Sam leaned on Gabriel as the trickster wrapped a possessive arm around him.

"All for me." Gabriel sighed happily and searched through Netflix. If only he were "chilling" as well.