EXCITING NEWS:

Hello awesome reader!

To thank you for your support and encouragement of my stories, here are some juicy details of the third book in THE EVA SERIES – and a cool surprise just for you!

TITLE:

Book Three: BEFORE IT FADES

ABOUT THE BOOK:

BEFORE IT FADES will be about Eva and the gang driving across Australia again. They’re on a race against time to make it to Sydney and on to the rescue boat.

But as they discovered on their first road trip, driving through an apocalyptic wasteland is not easy.

Will they make it to Sydney in time, and what dangers are waiting for them on the way?

SURPRISE:

New characters will be introduced in BEFORE IT FADES, and one of these characters will be getting her own spin-off book!

It will tell her story of how she survived the zombie apocalypse, and I’m so excited to write about this Eva universe from a new character’s persepctive!

So, that means there are actually TWO more books left in the Eva universe! YAY!

CONNECT WITH ME ONLINE:

BLOG: www.jenmariewilde.com
TWITTER: @JenMarieWilde
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/jenmariewilde
INSTAGRAM: @JenMarieWilde

(All these links are in my profile)

Again, thank you so much for reading and being so rad. I can't wait to share more stories with you! :D

P.S: Want awesome AS THEY RISE wallpapers for your laptop, tablet or phone? I made two for you! Download them now at JenMarieWilde.com. (Click the external link below).