When 'Ice' meets 'Fire'(Literally) --->Chapter Two<---

---> Chapter Two <---

As I Entered The Estates With Alice Holding My Suitcase,A Strong Aroma Hit My Nose.The Whole Place Smelt Like URINE ! And Some Thing Else .....Cigarettes I Think.I Managed To Catch Sight Of 3 Girls Exiting The Building Looking Like They Just Came Back from Some Strangers House Party.

Girl #1 -->'OMG,I Think Thats The best Anyones Ever Given It To Me Before'

Girl #2 -->'I Know Babesz You Could Just Tell He Gives Good Beats,N Besides Hun...I Heard You,I Was In The Room Next Door Init'

Girl #3 -->*Yawn* 'You Guys Are Just Lil Freaks Say Nuffin.You Dont See Me Beatin Any Random Breh (Boy) LOL'

Girl #1 -->'Thats Cuz Your Little Miss Virgin,Y U Waitin Anyway?Boys Dont Like Virgins !'

Now,When I Heard That Chick Say The Last Statement,I Just Went Into Shock.Even I Know That,That Aint True.........Is It ?

Girl #3 -->'Yeah Cuz Guys Like Girls Who Are Loose.!'

Lool Now I Dont Knw What She Just Said Or Meant But I Knew She Wasnt Taking Crap From Some Other Girl Lol.I Wish I Was Like That.Strong,Someone Who Doesnt Take Shit From Anyone.After She Said That The Stupid Girl Shut Her Mouth.Hmmmmmm Was It An Insult To Her ? I Need  2 Find Out What Loose Means.Girl #1 & Girl #2 Left The Main Building While Girl Number #3 Waited 4 The Elevator Me And Alice Were Waiting 4.The Lift Came With A DING And We Entered.The Girl Pressed Floor 6,But Alice Didnt Press A Number So I Guess We Was  Goin To Floor 6 Too.Ugh Why Couldnt We Take The Stairs Man ...Elevators Make Sick,You Know That Horrible Flippy Thing Your Stomach Does When The Lift Goes Up.*Sigh* ....Now Would Not Be The Time To Throw Up.

The Doors Opened And We Stepped Out The Lift Going In The Opposite Directions.

'Here We Are Ice,Door Number 12B.'Alice Said Mostly To Her Self.

This Is It,The Person On The Opposite Side Of This Door Could Potentially Be My Long Lost Uncle.No Pressure Ice Just Keep It Cool....Lol Thats Funny Ice & Cool : p

.............

'Ok So This Is Your Room,Its Not Perfect But You Dont Look Like The Fussy Type.'

Uncle Ken Laughed.He's Actually Not All That Bad Alice Left Me About 1/2 An Hour Ago To Head Back To The Carehome.Uncle Ken Is A Very Attractive Young Man In His Late Thirties Or Early Fourties.Chocolate Complexion And Very Muscular With Tattoos & A Gold Tooth.He Gives Off A Very Imtimidative Look But He Is The Complete Opposite.Funny & Very Kind .My Room Aint All That Bad Either  

'Well If It Helps,This Is Better Than My Previous Room Back At The Home.' I Joked Mokingly.

Though He Didnt Find It All That Funny.He Simply Smiled And Walked Out...Leaving Me To Unpack My Things.Note To Self-->Make No Jokes About The Care Home. !!!! I Had One Chest Of Drawers In A Pretty Stable Condition,A Wardrode To Hang Up Clothes,a Desk That Was Empty And A Double Bed.Yay No More Single Beds.Lets Just Say Im Not An Ordinary Sleeper.Long Story : \

I Finished Packing The Little Bit Of Clothes I Had And Stood Looking Out Side My Window.The Sunset From Here Was Really Something Special.The Way The Sky Twisted And Morphed Into A Sea Of Pretty Oranges Pinks And Purples Made The Hair On The Back Of My Neck Stand Up.And At That Moment I Felt That Warm Homey Feeling....I Knew That This Right Here Was My Time.

*2 Week Later*

'Im Sorry,I Cant Explain....Its Just Some Bussiness Ok' Ken Said In A Hurry,Dashing Clothes In A Duffel Bag.I Didnt Know What Was Going On But I Was Sure As Hell Scared.