When 'Ice' Meets 'Fire' (Literally) --->Chapter One<---

---> Chapter One <---Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.Went The Last And Final Bell

Tomorrow Would Be Saturday And I Could Finally Just Kick Back For The Weekend And Zone Everyone Out Again.Untill Monday Started Again That Is.

Iv'e Always Been Like That,Everytime Something Bad Happen Or if I wasn't Happy I would Just Block And Tune Out Everyone,Refusing To Cry.

Because Crying Would Show That I was Defeated And That I Had Given Up.And I Would Never Be Defeated.No One Could Possibly Get The Worst Of Me Because I Wouldn't Let Them.

...

I Was At The Bus Stop Waiting For My Bus To Arrive.The Stupid Monitor Said 25 Minutes Till My Bus Came...It was An Half An Hour Journey Back The The Home,But I Would Probably Get A kick Out Of Walking.Which Is What I Began Doing.

Alone Time Gave Me Alot Of Time To Think,About Life And Life In General.I Always Did Alot Of That.But Thats Just The Sort Of Person I was I Guess.

(8)...Cuz It's My Time,Ey Ey,And Nothing Will Get In My Way,Feels Like Iv'e Been Here Waitin All Day.N Now It's My Time,Tell Me What You Gone Say...(8)

[By:Scorcher]

( Listen 2 The Video Wudya = D )

'Hello ?'...I said Without Looking At My Phone Screen

'Hello,Ice It's Me'...Alice Spoke

'Oh Hi Alice What's Up ?'

'Ice Hun,I Need You To Come Home ASAP For Me Ok !'...Alice Said Really Fast.

'Um Well Ok But What's The Rush? Is Something Wrong?'...I asked Getting Panicky.

'No! No Nothings Wrong I Just Need You Home So We Can Talk,I'll See U Ina Bit Then.'...And With That She Hung Up.

Well I Couldn't Really Get Home Quick Iwas Walking N Who Know's How Long The Bus Would Take 2 Come.

But Just Like Clock Work,My Bus Was Right Around The Corner So I Briskly Walked To The Bus stop Infront Of Me,And Hopped On For The Next 16 Stops.

...Half An Hour Later...

'Alice Im Home'....I Shouted Shutting The Door Behind Me.

'In Here' Alice Replied Back From Her Office.

*Sigh* This Place Is A Pigsty Swear Down ! There's Like 14 youngers Under One Roof.And Seeing As I was One Of The Oldest And Considered An Adult I had To Do Alot Of Work To Help Out.Though I got Payed Sometimes.

Wait Why Exactly Was It So Quiet In Here,Normally All The little Girls Would Come Running To Me,Wanting To Tell Me All Their Little Secrets And What Happened Today In School.

I Walked Into Her Office And Stood By The Door Way.

'Were Is Everyone ?'...I Asked.

...Alice Spoke WhileShuffling Papers 'I Got The Big Kids To Take The Little Ones Out For Ice Cream And All That,Come In Then.'

I Sat On A Single Seater And Faced Her,Loosening My Tie To Take On What She Wanted To Say.I Mean It Was Probably About Me Being Adopted Again,No Biggy Just Another Person Wanting A Kid In Their Life Or Perhaps A Couple This Time ...Either Way It woudn't Last Long.

'Ok Big News I Just Found You A blood Relative' She Said Excited And Proud Of Her Work...She Continued ' He's Actually Your Uncle' She Finished angellicaly.

I Didnt Even Know What To Think About That.And To Be Honest I Didn't really care.My Adoptions Have Never Been Permanent SNM !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------