When 'Ice' Meets 'Fire' ...(Literally)

X..Hey guys This Is A New Story Im Working On ...Tell Me What You Think = )When 'Ice' Meets 'Fire' (Literally). 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Your At Home Right Now,Just Take A Look At Your Surrounding's And Thank God For What You Have Been Blessed With.Whether It's Your Family You Have Around You Or Your Friends,Or Perhaps Just Even The Roof You Have Over Your Head.Im Pretty Sure Youv'e All Been Blessed With Something Amazing,Something Beautiful Something That's Just One In A Million ! 

Now What I Would Give To Be So Lucky,So Fortunate So Loved. 

I Wonder Why God Hates Me So Much ? 

Am I A truely Hideous And Cruel Person Who Deserves To Suffer ?

*Sigh* 

Ok So I Guess Your Wondering Who I Am Exactly Huh.Well My Names Ice.Yes Ice As In The Cold Stuff You See In The Antarctic Or Atleast Your Freezer In Your Home.Ok So My Mother Sabrina Was Just 14 When She Had Me.Apparently From What Iv'e Been Told When She Was Pregnant She Would Crave Ice Cubes.So She Named Me Ice Because It Also Made Her Loose A Ton Of Weight.

I Guess Thats What Happens When You Suck On Ice For Nine Months Straight Though. 

Im Not Even Sure I believe That Story Till This Very Day,It Just Seemsz Like A Really Silly Story To Tell An Emotional Teenager.Anyways,When I had My second Birthday,A Bunch Of Blacked Out Men A Total Of About 10 Came Through Our Flat Door No Wait Scratch That More Like Busted Open Our Latched Door And Came Straight for My Mummy.

They Stabbed Her Over And Over Again Showing No Mercy To Her Pleads. 

She Died That Very Day Infont Of My Young Eyes.I Was A Baby,Confused And Hurt.And Eventually Hungry.I Remember After The Men No Man Who Killed Her Picked Me Up To Hush Me I Didnt Know What He Was Telling Me...The Only Words I Could Pick Up At My Age Was Mama,My Name And Peekaboo.He Had This Scar That Ran from His Eye To The Corner Of His Mouth.That I Remember like It Happened Only Yesterday.That And The Tattoo Of A Black Tear Drop Below His Right Eye.

I Would Have That Flash Back at Every Birthday,Every Single Birthday.

My Social Worker Alice Would Tell Me That The Scar I Have on My Forehead Which Is Covered By My Fringe Is The Scar That That Syco Gave me.She Said When I was Found I Had This Blue Bandana Tyied Wrapped And Tucked Around My Wrist.I still Have It To This Day.I don't Know If It Belonged To My Mother Or If That Syco Gave It Too Me I guess A part Of Me Wishes It was my mums,A huge Part.Alice Thinks Im Insane To Think It Belonged To My Mother But Hey...What Do You Think ?

Ok Now My Looks.I Don't Have One Clue About What Countries Im From.All I Know Is That Im Some Sort Of A Mix.Im On The Lighter Shade Of A Caramel Some People Would Refer To It As Being A 'Lightie'.Iv'e Got Actual Grey Eyes It Kind Of Freaks Me Out That People Find It Fascinating Though.  

Why Can't I Just Have Common Brown Eyes Like Most People *Sigh*

Ive Got Long Dark Brown Bushy Hair.Which Gets On My Nerves.So I Usually Just Use A Brush And Slick It All Back In A Ponytail.I Hate My Body Let Me Just Add.Ive Got Strangely Huge Breast Well Their Not Like Plastic Surgery Humungous Boobs But Their Big.And Don't Get Me Started On My Butt. 

: (

Now As You Would Of Caught On Im In Care.I Have No Relatives Because My Mums Parents And Family Disowned Her When She Had Me.So Iv'e Been Back And Forth From Family To Family Lately.I Guess You Could Say Iv'e Practically Been Alone My Entire Life.Iv'e Had A Taste Of The Rich,The Poor,The Dumb,The Bright,The Ugly The Beatiful ...The list Goes On.But Some How They All End Up Giving Up On Me. 

Which Brings Me Right Back To The Care Home Where Iv'e Been The Last 3 1/2 Weeks.

Now Never Have I ever In My Life Even Thought Of Hope.Because Well You Can't Force A Family To Love You.And It's Pretty Hard When Your Blood Related Family Want Nothing To Do With You.But I learned A pretty Valuable Lesson To My Story Im About To Tell And That Is You Don't Need Blood To Be Loved.All You Need Is People And If You Give Your Heart The Right Way They Will Return It With Theirs.

So To Tell You This Story Im Going To Have To Go Way Back, Back To Before I Even Met Him,'Fire'.

---------------------------------

If you Want Chapter One Just Comment Or Vote : ) 

So I can Paste The Next Chapter reall quick 

Yep It's all written ...well Like 6 chapters so yh : D

XX