Blue and Green 3

Ok so just to let you know a few things....

(*) means talking to the wolf.

(') means in thought.

(") means talking, I'm sure you knew that.

(-) means talking in pack link.

And Ik that some words are spelled wrong or stupid sorry my fault forgive me. And once again sorry there so short.

((Chris pic!! ))

Now that that's over with on with the story.

E.E out....

------------------------------------------

Ch.3

Chris pov.

As we walk back towards the pack house I couldn't help but look down at my beautiful mate. I would have never thought I was into guys, oh well. He is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.

As I look at him I really want to feel his black hair run through my hand. I feel like I could drown in those deep blue sea eyes. I've never seen eyes so blue before. His small body frame would fit in my arms like we're a puzzle and would fit just right. His little pink full lips are calling me to them. I look away and try to calm my wolf down.

*Mate!* He yells at me again.

*I can see him now please calm down. You're making it hard to keep control and we don't want to scare him.* I tell him in a stern voice.

He settles down a bit but I can tell he really wants to get to our mate. I look back at Raven just as a breeze went by. His sent hits my nose with the wind and I love it. He smells of blue berry and the forest in spring.

-Dad I can't believe I found my mate he's so perfect.- I tell my father (Mark) through our pack link.

I look away from Raven to look at my dad behind us with the others. He smiles at me and I smile back. He can now give the alpha title to me with no worries. Oh, and yes, my father is an alpha, he rules the Blood Water pack. I can take over with Raven if he decides to be, and stay, with me. I hope he decides to.

The sun is finally coming up to show itself. I look back down at Raven again to see the morning light upon him. He looks even more beautiful in the sun light if that's possible. The light brings out his eyes even more. I can see him way more better in the light.

I can see his cute button nose, small soft looking pink lips that are calling out to me. His face has more feminine features with smooth looking skin. I look further down his body to his chest. He has smooth looking skin there too with pink little round nipples. I force myself to look down and away to his flat stomach and his belly button. Down further is a fur and skin skirt thing around his waist. I look at his legs next, for a small body his legs look like they go on forever. They also look smooth and I just want to run my hands on down them and feel them.

'Ok stop thinking like that for goodness sake, we just met him have more control man' I scolded my self-looking away from him.

I look ahead to see how far we have left to go. I can see the end of the forest from here. I look around the forest and noticed the other animals of the forest are just getting up. I can now hear the birds singing the foxes coming out of there dens. I can see the small animals chasing each other and playing. The end of the forest is not far now.

I look back down at Raven to see a pair of deep sea blue eyes looking back at me. We just keep looking at each other and stopped walking. I take a step towards him and now am only one feet away from him. We still hold eyes contact the whole time even when I reach out to touch his face. My fingers on my left hand run down his face on his right cheek and once again shocks go through my hand. He turns a light shade of red on his face.