♔ 16

Damien | November 1st, 2013 | 1:16 PM

I woke up and rolled out of bed feeling terrible as fuck. What I did and how I acted wasn't okay in the slightest and I needed to apologize to everyone who was affected by my stupid ass decisions.

I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then headed down to the kitchen where breakfast was already made for me. I loaded up a plate of eggs, pancakes and sausage then headed into the living room where Tatiana was watching television. I sat in an armchair across from her and said, "Thanks for cooking breakfast ma."

"You're welcome." She responded, not looking away from the flat screen. It felt like she didn't really wanna talk to me so I ate my breakfast and washed the dishes. Afterwards, I went back into the living room, sat down and pulled her on my lap. "Tati..." I mumbled into her neck.

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad at me?" I looked her in the eyes.

"No." She answered with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry. Forreal, last night got out of hand and I shouldn't—" She held up her hand, signaling for me to stop.

"Damien, I have real feelings for you and I'm sorry but I'm tired of coming second to Reina. I know you still love her so I'm just confused as to why you're with me."

"Look, imma be honest with you. Waking up from that coma had me feeling confused as fuck. Everything had changed while I was stuck four years in the past. It's hard for me to sit here and pretend that I can just let Reina go when we have so much history and she won't stop bringing that shit up. She don't believe that I've changed and I'm tired of everything being blamed on me which is why I exploded like that."

"Damien you don't need to prove anything to anyone. If you know you've changed then that's all that matters. The only thing Reina has to see is that you're being a good father, which we all know you are."

"Yeah well that shit's gunman be impossible to prove now since I'm not allowed to see Gabby anymore."

"You're just gunna let Reina take her from you?"

"Tati, Ion know what to do."

"Apologize and see what happens from there."

"Woah hold up... YOU Tatiana Lane are telling me to apologize to Reina?"

She shrugged, "Maybe sincerity is the solution."

"Yeah we'll see. I'm about to roll through there now and see if she'll talk to me... Wanna come with me?"

"Nah, I'm good. Me being there will just start a problem so I'll just stay here."

"Iight, well I'll be back soon, I hope this shit works out."

She kissed my cheek, "Good luck baby."

***
Reina

I giggled as Rafael tickled my sides. "Baby stop!"

"Nah, you gon say it." He wouldn't falter.

"Oh my God no!" I shook my head.

"Say it."

"Ugh... Rafi got that bomb dick."

"Yeah that's what I thought." He kisssed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

"But seriously Rafael... I'm so sorry."

"How many times are you gunna say it?"

"A thousand times. Yesterday you could've lost your life, for me."