♔ 18

Reina | November 9th, 2013 | 5:00 PM

"Reina, come here." He shouted from the back of the bus.

I groaned, turning around in my seat so I could view him. "What do you want?"

"I wanna talk to you, best friend." He licked his lips, he wanted to do more than just talk.

"I don't wanna get up."

"Please." He pouted, knowing I couldn't deny those sweet ass puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I stood up and walked to the back of the bus where Damien was sitting, along with the rest of the basketball team.

"What do you need?" I crossed my arms, trying to ignore some of the sophomores, juniors and seniors who have been tryna holla at me since I first stepped into this school a year ago and a half ago.

"Come here." Damien grabbed my arm and pulled me down into the seat next to him. He reached over me with his other hand and shut the little curtain that blocked people from seeing us. "I heard you cheering me on tonight."

"I was cheering everyone on... I'm a cheerleader stupid."

"I know but I heard you be like 'Go Damien! I love you so much! You're soooo sexy."

I cracked up laughing, "Imagine."

"It wouldn't be hard." He said in a low tone before grabbing my waist and pulling me onto his lap.

"What are you doing?"

"Celebrating my win so shaddup." He kissed my lips softly then looked at me. "You're so damn sexy Rei."

I blushed, this nigga always had me feeling some type of way. Ever since we first kissed, he hasn't stopped and it's only escalated from there. He lifted off my cheerleading shell and unsnapped my bodysuit. He slowly rolled up the bodysuit and began placing kisses on my lower stomach and torso.

"Damien stop... there are people on the bus."

"Be quiet then." He flipped up my skirt and pushed away my lollies which covered my red thong. He snickered while pulling them down and stuffing them in  his pocket. "Nuh uh! No way you're keeping those, give me."

"Nah, they're my souvenir for tonight." He smirked as he licked his middle and index fingers then slid them in me slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neckand sighed, "Fuck that feels good."

"Yeah what was all that talk about 'stop'?"

I giggled, "Shh." He shrugged and kept going, pumping his fingers in and out of my tight, wet virgin pussy while curling his fingers up, touching my g-spot while stimulating my clit at the same time.

I groaned, "Si Damien.... dame lo, te quiero."

"You sound so damn sexy when you talk like that Rei." He pumped in and out of me faster and faster until all I could do was respond to him, whimpering.

"Cum for me baby." He mumbled on my neck before sucking on it and marking his territory.

I felt a huge ass build-up inside of me and it only took one more flick across my bud to send me over the edge, I squirted. Damien had to actually hold my ass in place so I wouldn't lose control and have my juices flying everywhere.

When I was done, He looked down at his soaked jersey and smiled. "Damn Reina."

"Your jersey is all wet." I frowned, peeling off the rest of my bodysuit and putting back on my shell.