Chapter 16: Casper

AN: Ghost Harry at the top

I flipped Assassin Harry onto his back, placing my foot over his broad chest as he gaped up at me with a mixture of shock and pride on his face, a layer of sweat over his skin as we both locked gazes, panting softly.

I had finally beat the Assassin in hand to hand combat.

"Impressive." He breathed out, looking up at me in amazement as a dimpled smile formed over his face making me grin in satisfaction.

After a few days of non stop training by the four relentless Harrys, lots of motivational background music, and few tears and blood I was officially a hardcore demon butt kicking bad ass.

Which makes absolutely no sense because it isn't even remotely possible for me to learn in the span of the past -what- two or three days all the things I've been taught but I guess it was one of the advantages of wishing all the fanfiction Harrys to life.

They got shit done in record time.

I guess they really effected the real world despite them being characters in stories.

Like an effect.

The Styles Effect.

That's a funny thought.

"Bless you time lapses." I mumbled to myself, still kind of standing on the Assassin before a strong pair of toned arms wrapped around my neck from behind, trying to keep me in a choke hold before I dug my nails into the skin, making the Harry behind me immediatly grunt before I leaned forward only to adruptly bring my head back, the back of my skull nailing him right in the nose.

"Damn it pumpkin, not the face, that's the money maker right there." Psycho Harry chuckled, his voice coming out gruff and nasally as I turned around to find him brushing his large hand over his nose, wiping away some blood, a glimmer of amusement in his dark green eyes.

"Oh shoot, sorry I didn't think-"

My sentence was immediatly cut off as the Assassin grabbed my ankle from behind, yanking me so I fell to the floor in surprise, quickly rolling on my back avoiding and blocking both of their kicks and punches at my face as I jumped back to my feet, fighting between the Psycho and Assassin.

"Fucking cheats!" I screamed, my reflexes fast and accurate as I delivered more hits to them then they did to me even though they both laughed at my reaction.

I managed to catch Psycho Harry off guard, running at him and grabbing his shoulders to push me up until my legs wrapped around his neck and I leaned back to grab the Assassin behind me with my arms, holding them both by their necks, one with my legs and one with my arms before I slammed them both to the floor.

"Fuck with me!" I announced, immediatly standing to my feet as they groaned in pain on the ground before I heard the sound of sharp metal slicing against eachother behind me.