Chapter 18: Blotchy Muppet

AN: Vampire and Assassin at the top.

My shirt was practically drenched in sweat along with Gay Harry's as we sat on my living room couch with stiff postures.

"How long do we have to hold eachother's hand again..." He seethed through gritted teeth, still maintaining his large over enthusiastic smile that matched mine while we squeezed eachother's sweaty hands.

"Until they stop staring at us..." I replied back, our sentences coming out more like muffled hums since we were trying to talk while smiling those kind of cringy smiles elementary kids sported in their yearbook pictures as the Assassin, Psycho, Prince, and Vampire glared at us in silence from across the room.

I heard Gay Harry gulp, both of our faces hurting from smiling so much and our hands hot and irritatingly sweaty as we stayed seated on the couch.

"Uh..." I swallowed, taking in a deep breath as the four Harrys' gazes snapped towards me in an instant, all of them with their arms crossed over their chests in a brooding manner as they leaned against the wall in a line.

"My uh, my b-boyfriend and I-" I began as Gay Harry silently choked on his spit at my words, visibly cringing along with me before I stood to my feet, bringing him up with me since our hands were still together.

The four Harrys' bodies tensed at the label as they shifted on their feet, trying to hide how much it hurt them for me to say that.

"Yeah me and him, we just- we need a minute. Uh, to do- to do couple things-" I explained, shifting my eyes around as my chest rose and fell rapidly.

"Straight things." Gay Harry added, widening his eyes for emphasis as I looked at him before looking back at the others, vigorously nodding my head in agreement.

"What do straight people even do with eachother again..." Harry leaned closer to me, dipping his head down so he could whisper in my ear in confusion before I cleared my throat and nudged his side with my elbow, signalling it wasn't the right time as he mumbled a small "bitch don' tuch meh" under his breath even though we were still holding hands.

"We're gonna just, yeah..." I trailed off, craning my neck and pointing at the hallway before I tugged Gay Harry with me, passing the others as they watched us leave, turning their heads slowly to follow our movements.

"I love vaginas!" Harry blurted out behind me before I pushed him into my parents' bedroom and closed the door behind us.

Gay Harry and I immediatly let go of eachothers' hands, jumping away from eachother cringing as we wiped at our sweaty palms against our shirts while he repeatedly chanted "ew, ew, ew, ew!"

"You know there's this thing called moisturizor right?" He scoffed, placing his hand over his heart as he looked at my palms in horror.

"Oh yeah, what was that back there? 'I like vaginas!' I mean really?" I shot back, raising my brows at him as I tried to control my breathing from all the pent up stress in my body.

"I panicked I'm sorry!" He shook his head, bringing his hands up in the air as I frowned and moved passed him to the nightstand, going through each and everyone of the drawers quickly.

"Alright, what are you doing now." I heard him ask in annoyance as I blew a strand of my curly frizzy hair out of my flushed face.

"I need to find my phone, that's the only way." I murmured under my breath to myself, my eyes looking through the objects and papers as I shifted through all my parents' things, wondering where my mom would hide my cell.