4

His strong arms continued to wrap around my waist, his hands holding me close.

We've been at it for ours, but I don't wanna stop.

My hips continue to grind into his as his face buries into the side of my neck. He leaves small kisses against it, still managing to match my movements.

"You're so fucking sexy." He whispers against my ear.

I smile to myself, turning around to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck as I look up at him.

"I know, but thanks."

He laughs as he looks around us and then makes his eye contact back to me.

"Seems like everyone is starting to stare at us." He says, still only looking at me.

I release my arms from around him and back away slightly. "Sorry, it's what comes with my fame." I smile, making him laugh once again.

"Cute and funny. Ya know that's pretty hard to find these days." Justin states.

I run my hand through my hair, flipping it to the other side. I scan the room, in search for Jess. She's been gone with Twist for a while now.

Just then Justin reaches down for my hand, lacing our fingers to grab my attention.

"You wanna walk outside with me for a sec?" He softly asks and I smile once again as I nod.

He leads us through the crowd, making his way outside. He takes me to a little trail that circles around the entire house.

"It was so hot in there, I just wanted to come cool off for a second." He finally speaks.

"I feel you. That's what that hot and heavy dance shit will do to ya."

"So, um you came with Jess, right?" He asks.

I'm surprised he remembers her name, considering they've never met before tonight.

"Yeah, that's my bestie."

"How do you guys know Chance?"

"Uh, we don't really. Jess and Twist's moms are close so we only got a invite through him." I tell him.

"I heard Jess' mom doesn't really fuck with you, something about you being a bad influence?" He continues.

"Oh yeah, where'd you hear that from?"

His face goes red as he stumbles across his words. "I, uh. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or some shit. I just had talked to Twist about you earlier."

I smirk slightly, looking at his eyes. "Oh, so you were asking about me?"

His smile returns, making both of us blush.

"Something like that."

I sigh, looking away for a sec.

"But, nah you're right. Her mom doesn't really like me but she can't control who Jess' friends are so the shit doesn't even cross me." I shrug, telling him how it is.