Chapter 2: Waiting

I was in my room on my laptop checking my email but nothing new pop up. I was starting to think the institution wouldn't except me. My sister walked in my room breaking my thoughts

"Hey sis dinner is ready" she said.

"Okay I'm coming give me a sec" I replied closing my laptop.

"Kay, Neymar's soccer institution is going to accept you don't worry"
"Stop thinking so negative" Aaliyah added.

"It's not that easy Aaliyah thousands of people send applications" I said frustrated.

"So what? you have talent you've worked so hard now stop thinking negative thoughts okay, now let's eat" she smiled.

"Ugh, okay" I forced a smile, and walked to the dining room once I was there

I greeted my dad.
"Hola papi" I smiled at him.

"Mija how was your day " he smiled.

"Um good I guess practice went well today we're getting ready for our upcoming matches " I told him.

"That's great! " he said excitedly and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah" I said, and looked away he knew something was up.

"Honey don't let this institution get into your head okay there is millions of places that are good for your soccer career "dad said.

"I know it's just- " my dad interrupted me

"It's just what...? you're overthinking this, okay just calm down and be patient" he said making me feel confident.

"You guys always know what to say " I laughed.

"That's what family is for right? " mom said.

"Yeah" Aaliyah said with her mouth filled with rice.

We all just laughed at her.

(After dinner)

Me and Aaliyah were washing the dishes.

"Have you heard from Elijah?" she asked.

"Um he texted me a few days ago why is everything alright?" I said nervously.

"Yeah it's just that I'm leaving in a few days and I want to see him and Joshua"
Aaliyah sighed.

I understand where she was coming from they were always close.

"Oh sorry I'll let you know when he texts me okay don't worry about it " I said.

"Okay well I'm tired goodnight Kay"
she said yawning.

"Okay" I laughed.

"goodnight hermana" I said in a whisper, but she was already in her room passed out.

(ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!❤️😂)