Chapter 5: Proud big bro

Elijah's POV

My mom told me that Makaya got accepted into the institution and I'm really happy for her. I know how much she wanted this but it's sad that she's leaving in 3 days. So today I'm going to spend time with my baby sisters.

"Papa" my son Joshua said interrupting my thoughts.

"Si mi hijo "I said and picked him up.

"I'm hungry "Joshua said.

"Mama is in the kitchen making breakfast baby "I said and kissed his cheek.

"Morning baby "I said to my wife Jordan and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Morning "she said while taking Joshua out my hands.

"So how's Makaya?" she asked.

"I don't know I haven't seen her in a while, but my madre just told me she got accepted into the soccer institution this morning." I said smiling

"Oh my gosh that's amazing " she clapped in excitement.

"I know " I said.

"Do you know when she's leaving?" Jordan asked.

"In 3 days "I answered.

"Honey that means you have to spend time with her before she leaves "she said with a serious tone.

"Yes I know " I responded

"That's why I'm going to surprise her" I added.

"Are you ever going to call Aaliyah back? "She asked.

"Yes when I have time " I said.

"You said that last week" she said getting aggravated.

"I was going to stop by today don't worry " I said.

"Okay good don't leave without having breakfast okay " she said.

"Okay love " I replied.

It's been a while since I've seen my baby sisters I hope they're happy to see me. Me and Makaya had this bond I can't really explain, but me and Aaliyah had a stronger bond not trying to make Makaya feel bad, but ever since I moved out of the house we lost connection. Not saying it's my wife or son fault it was just my decision.

Yes another chapter finished❤️👏🏾 Sorry this is a short chapter😁