****

Before Melody's locker...
(After the last class)

Melody

*Hey,i'm so sorry....I know it would sound weird but...it was my friend who texted you for fun...um...I'm sorry and I'm not upset with you,are you?*

~•~

"Mel..."

-------------

-last seen yesterday at 2:30pm
(No messages)

-------------

"Melody"

-----------------

-last seen yesterday at 2:30pm
(No messages)

-----------------

Alice- "MELODY!"

Melody- "WHAT!"

Alice- "Um...I don't understand this. This guy, Mr.No or whatever his name is, knows about our crushes! That's embarrassing!"

Aria- "Well, he goes to our school, he's not some infamous nerd, jock or bad boy, has a little brother, somehow knows Louis, hmm.....can't figure this out."

*Alice rolls her eyes*   

Alice -"Genius."

Melody- "He isn't even replying back to me... I don't understand this. He always replies me back and almost just after I text him.
It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let you guys play spy-spy with my phone."   
*Then glares at them while opening her locker*

Alice- "Jeez... don't kill us now. We were curious 'cause you had been lately so engrossed in your phone and you never told us about him even when we asked you."

Melody- "Excuse me, as if you both told me about Jacob and Louis, huh?"

Aria- "Um.... Melody there's something inside your locker."

Melody and Alice -"Huh?"

As they turn around to her locker, they see a card kept above her books that says-

To Ella,

Somebody wants you, somebody needs you,s omebody dreams about you every single night. Somebody can't breathe, without he's lonely. Somebody hopes that one day you'll see that somebody's me.

To be continued...

____________________________________

 Thanks for voting every single chapter. It makes me believe that I did work harder on each of them for you to like it.

Don't forget to vote/comment/share.

With love, Kikat