H A P P Y E N D I N G

#Epilogue part - 2

Few months later...

At the church...

Aiden is standing beside the priest with Austin as his best man. Oh, don't ask me about how he looks because he looks really hot in his tux. He looks fine and classy. What catches the most is his expression. He is so excited to see his future Mrs. Prescott but at the same time he looks nervous too. That's cute.

After a while Melody appears, her right arm interlocked with her Dad's. She walks in complete glory, her white lacy princess wedding gown making her look like an angel from Heaven. Alice and Aria along with her cousins, trail down behind her, teasing and making Melody blush.

When she walks down the aisle, a phone's notification ring is heard. Melody looks up at Aiden and sees him smiling, shaking his mobile at her, as if indicating something. Just then, Aria passes Melody's mobile to her that says:-

My-soon-to-be-hubby

* I don't care what people say when we're together...you know I want to be the one who holds you when you sleep.

I just want it to be you and I forever,

I know you wanna leave, so come on baby be with me so happily.*

(*Melody giggles*
Looks like Aiden is serious about his promise...but why would I leave him?)

My-future-Mrs.Prescott

*I will never forget you, you'll always be by my side. From the day that I met you, I knew that I would love you till the day I die.*

My-soon-to-be-hubby

*You and me got a whole lot of history, we could be the greatest team that the world has never seen...so don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever.*

My-future-Mrs. Prescott

* Why are you looking down all the wrong roads? When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul.

There may be lovers who hold out there hands but they'll never love you like I can.*

( I never thought guys had pre-marriage jitters too.)

Aiden steps forward to hold Melody's hand and the priest offers them best wishes at the alter.

So the ritual begins....

___________________________________

" Do you take Ms. Melody Agatha Sanders as your loving wife?"

" I do."

" Do you take Mr. Aiden Matthew Prescott as your loving husband?"

" Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah and let me kiss you."

(Aiden whispers to Melody)

(Melody chuckles)

" I do."

" Baby , let's do this right. Kiss me like you mean it", says Melody with a wink.

•••

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale..."

•••

And they lived happily ever after...

*claps with tears*

i hope you love this chapter as much as i do 'cause i tried my best for it :)

DO vote/comment/share

with love, Kitkatonduty.