People Like Us

School has been tough lately, but what else is new. Here is another chapter of Beach Boys (duh). Hope you like it, and be warned: there is more to come from our characters! Also, who loves 5SOS' new song? Yes? No? YES?!

Love you all xx

~Jj

People Like Us

Evan’s P.O.V.

I was laying on my stomach on the floor with Liam and Harry while Calum, Luke, and Willow were hogging the couch in front of the TV.

“What are we even watching?” I asked them.

Luke shrugged as he typed away at his phone, but Harry replied, “I think it’s Parental Control.”

“It’s completely scripted. And stupid.” Willow added.

“I know right.” Harry laughed.

As Willow and Harry got into a heated conversation about bad reality TV, the front door creaked open.

“I’m sorry for not leaving a note or anything, but I brought an Ashton.” Avery’s voice sounded as she stepped into the overly crowded beach house.

“Ashy!” Calum sang as he sprung up from his seat to race over to Ashton to pull him into a hug.

“Avery what is with you and picking up hot strangers?” I asked laughing.

“I’m starting to ask myself the same question.” She mumbled as she came to sit down on the couch on top of Willow.

“Aw my little Ave, she’s such a baby.” Willow cooed.

“Am not! I am a young lady with sand in places sand should never be!”

Willow patted Avery’s head before letting her go to her room for a shower.

“Let me help you with that.” Ashton offered casually, following Avery into her room. Avery gave an exhausted shrug, and let him follow her into her room.

Liam was about to get up and do something about it, but I sat in his lap to remove him from the situation.

“But–”

“Liam. Relax. I’m almost 96% positive that nothing is going to happen.” I comforted as I snuggled into his chest.

“What about the other 4%?”

“Then we better turn up the volume on the TV dear.” I replied, trying to remain as serious as possible.

“4% is too big of a number. I can’t–”

I bursted out laughing, and got a sideways glance from Willow who just shook her head and went back to showing Harry how to fold his bandana.

“Nothing is going to happen, Ashton texted me earlier and asked if he could use our spare bathroom to shower in. Somehow they went tumbling in the sand, and you know, chaffing and things.”

Liam cringed, “Ugh, don’t remind me. It was like that one time when we–”

“–sshh! No one needs to know about that okay?” I hissed.

Luke smirked, but kept his head down looking at his phone.

“I see you Hemmings.” I growled.

He shrugged.

Avery’s P.O.V.

I waved goodbye to Ashton from my room as he entered Liam and Evan’s to rid himself of the pesky sand. I swear, it gets in your hair and you have to take a snow shovel to it to get all the sand out. What a pain.