|| Chapter 13 ||

You woke up in a bed, and it was gradually getting darker outside. You guessed Gerard put you in bed as soon as Mikey and Donna were done with it. Lifting up the covers, you were in a set of your pajamas. Did Gerard dress you? You blushed at the thought. Well now your in the 6 week holiday before you go to college. You got out of the double bed and headed for the door. Once you opened it, you could smell a lovely dinner being cooked downstairs. You went downstairs to see Gerard and Mikey watching the T.V and Donna in the kitchen cooking.

'Hey guys.' you said sleepily as you made your way over to the couch, squishing yourself into a space next to Gerard. 'Hey babe, did you sleep okay?' Gerard asked, putting his arm around your shoulder. 'Yeah I slept fine, your beds comfy...' You said, looking up to Gerard, who was wiggling his eyebrows. You laughed and for the first time, you kissed him. As in your lips went towards his, YOU started the kiss! Once again, your lips collided with his. The kiss was soft and simple at first, but got more passionate, more lustful. He cupped your face with both hands, deepening the kiss, tongues battling, saliva swapping. It was gooey and disgusting, but it was really hot.

You both came up for air when Gerards mom said, 'Jeez guys get a room!' and her and Mikey started , laughing. Gerard looked at you. He looked serious that he wanted to go up to his room. You nodded your head, locking eyes with him. 'We're just actually gunna watch a movie upstairs, call us when dinners done?' Gerard asked his mom, not breaking the eye contact with you. 'Okay honey, itll be about an hour, I'm slow cooking'. You and Gerard got up and made your way to his bedroom.

Once inside, Gerard picked you up bridal style and lay you down on the bed, crawling ontop of you. He came down close to your ear, and his hot breath hit your neck as he spoke, 'so...what movie you wanna watch?'. Somehow, he managed to sound quite sexy saying that. You giggled and said, 'How about an action movie, with bombs and screaming...?'. This wasn't the normal you, you never acted sexual in any way. Except the jokey way, but that doesn't count. 'Sure...' Gerard climbed off you, and put some old war movie on. He turned it up to quite a high volume. 'Crawling back ontop of you, Gerard kissed your lips, tangling his fingers in your hair.

He moved down to your neck, leaving small, purple bruises along your collarbone. His rough hands glided down your sides. Rubbing up and down your waist. 'Gee...I...' you whimpered in pleasure as his index finger rubbed you through your jeans. Gerard was still kissing up and down your neck, your hands now intertwined with his raven black hair. 'Do you wanna do this babe?' Gerard asked, panting slightly. You nodded in response, you were going to be 16 soon, who cares if youre 2 weeks early.

Gerard pulled off your t-shirt and kissed down your stomach. You moved your hands down to his face but he moved your hands above your head and tied them with his red school tie. Gerard returned to bruising your skin with his lips, he still teased you by rubbing you through your jeans. 'Gee, stop teasing...' You moaned. He slowly pulled down your jeans, yanking them off. There you lay in just your underwear. You saw Gerards eyes sweep over your black lace and bare skin, a smirk curling the edges of his lips slowly. You felt stupid here, only you laying half naked. You sat up and wriggled your hands out of the tie then pounced ontop of Gerard, straddling him. 'I'm not usually a dom...' you whispered close to his ear, 'But you stripping is taking far too long'. You tugged at his belt, biting your lip.

Gerard pushed you back onto your back, kneeling in between your legs, slowly taking off his top. Your eyes swept over his skin, so pale, so perfect. He then went for his belt, whipping it off in record time and kicking off his jeans. His boxers seemed to fit him perfectly. His length seemed to grow bigger. This is far too big for your first time! Oh well, you smiled as his seductively crawled in between your legs, and began kissing your neck. You could feel him slipping down his boxers and rolling on a condom, and then slipping down your lace panties afterwards. His length pressed against your opening, a pleasurable pressure. He stopped kissing your neck, hovering there, you nodded your head. Slowly, Gerard entered you, allowing you to adjust to his size. Once the pain melted away, you signalled the OK.

Gerard thrusted back and forth slowly, gaining deep breathing from you. He proceeded kissing your neck, sucking at your soft spot. 'Okay...I...I'm ready' you whispered to him. He started to thrust quicker and quicker, small whimpers left your lips. The deeper he went the more pleasure you gained from it, he brushed past your sweet spot multiple times, making it hard to not moan in complete pleasure. You were reaching your climax, and as you could see, so was Gerard.  

You both hit your climax more or less a few seconds apart from eachother. Your stomach tensed up and a wonderful feeling filled your body, making you shiver in delight. Gerard rolled off of you, cuddling up to your side. Breathing heavily you said 'Wow...that was...amazing' Gerard laughed a little, and the cooling sweat felt nice against your skin. Gerard got up out of bed and walked towards his on suite bathroom. 'I'm just gunna have a shower before dinner, do you want one after?' He asked, standing in the doorway of the bathroom. 'Sure, ill just tidy the uhm...bed first' You smiled at him, he smiled back. That was fucking epic.

(A/N): OMG THAT WAS SO WEIRD TO WRITE OMFG PLUS I BET ITS REALLY BAD IM SORRY BUT UH YEAH DAMMIT ~ Kayla Way