IX. where becky with the good hair shows up

(Keisha & Jessica in MM they want I need 😍💕💖)

AUTHOR

WINTER break was coming up soon and Zayn had asked Aryá if she'd like to go to Bradford, England with him to meet his family Aryá agreed seeing as how in these past months they'd became a couple.

"Z,which dress the red one with the open sides or the gray one
with the mass cleavage exposer",she smirked hold up both dresses as Zayn sat on her bed acting like we was actually thinking about what dress he wanted her to wear though heal ready knew the answer.

"Both the red one is easy access to you beautiful waist and the grey shows off you magnificent breasts",he smirked, Aryá smiling back placing her dresses into her suitcase and placing a kiss on Zayn's lips before going back to her clothes.

•••

"BYE BITCH, I LOVE YOU BITCH",Jessica yelled as Keshia laughed holding her girlfriend back as she jump like she was going to attack Aryá.

Aryá and Zayn laughed as they waved goodbye to Jessica and Keisha slowly walking away.

"USE CONDOMS NIGGAS, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR YOU TO BE PREGNANT, I KNOW YOU SAID HIS DICK GAME GOOD, BUT USE THEM CONDOMS,MA",Keisha yelled most everyone in the airport turn looking in between the couples.

Aryá awkwardly laughed as Zayn chuckling to themselves continuing to walk away from their embarrassing friends.

"I think you embarrassed them, princess",Keisha smiled as she held her beautiful girlfriend watching their best friend board her plane with her boyfriend.

•••

"MY BABY'S HOME",Zayn's mother squealed hugging her oldest son happy to see him noticing the beautiful black girl standing next to her son.

"Zayn who is this beautiful lady you've brought with you,"his mother smiled eagerly starring at Aryá.

Aryá and Zayn both smiled Zayn shaking his head knowing as soon as his sister meet her she'd go crazy.

"Mum, this is Aryá Hunter my girlfriend",he explained shyly blushing a bit.

"Hello Mrs.Malik",Aryá smile going to shake her hand, but his mother pulled her into a huge hug.

"Please sweetheart call me Trisha",she smiled happily.

"Zayn I'm so proud of you she's really beautiful, Yaser come down here Zayn's here with a very beautiful girl",Trisha yelled up to her husband.

"A GIRL",Yaser yelled as he rushed downstairs.

"Yes, yes",she exclaimed.

Zayn laughing ashamed of his family Aryá laughing because they were acting like he's never brought a female home which Aryá knew what's unlikely with Zayn's face and all.

Your stunning sweetheart what's your name",Yaser questioned happy his son wasn't gay like he thought he was.

"Aryá",she blushed shyly she'd never had people basically praise her like his parents had well besides Zayn.