Hellhound (Real Experience)

*This was an experience that caused a lot of conmotion in my sister's, it happened a few years ago and it was do interesting and creepy that I thought it could be a good idea to share it in here! 

My name is Michelle. And the reason I'm writing this is because I feel the need to take this out of my head and the sheer thought has been haunting me ever since. I'm not quite sure where to begin but I can assure that the experience I had made me open my mind even more into things we humans disown. I had a lot of experiences that are out of normal but those never like the one I'm about to narrate. It was Halloween eve and my family and I were getting the decorations and candies ready for a busy and interesting night full of joy and frights, with everything set for the next day we went to sleep; I went out of my bedroom and found a strange visitor in our living room. It was a dog, white and pointy ears he seemed jolly at a moment but when he saw me I noticed with dread those eyes! Two burning cracks instead and when he spotted me his mood changed abruptly, he adopted a hostile defensive manner, but it wasn't alone; it was following my grandma heading to the kitchen; I went after them, my surprise was big when I saw with indignation that the dog was friendly with her but whenever he crossed stares with me, he switch back to the hostile attitude, I tried to pet him but he did not let me. After talking to my family I noticed another unexpected guest, it was a kid no older than 10 years and he seemed sad, I was surprised and so was he, but the weirdest part was to find out no one could see him, despite my efforts of making them see him.

"Are you looking for your mommy, kiddo?" I asked feeling a little awkward; he nodded looking at me with teary eyes so I proceeded to hug him, the dog kept looking at us in a sinister way until he made haste back to the living room, I felt uneasy with the idea of following the dog but I was suspicious so I went after him. The living room was submersed in complete pitch blackness and it intensified my anxiety, what worried me the most was his weird cracks, ignited with hating flames, and then out of nowhere. I woke up.