Chapter Four: The Concert

Hey!
Thanks to you all for inspiring me to get this far!
Just a question, how many of you would read an Andy Biersack x Reader if I published one? Cause I have an idea, just not sure wether I should do it or not.
Or a Frerard story?
Or an Mikey Way x Reader? A Mikey x Male Reader??
Should I make a Bio/Rant/Tagged Book?
Why am I asking so many questions?
Comment 'n' tell me what you think! Also tell me any mistakes!
Anyways, enjoy this chapter.
THE CONCERT IS FINALLY HERE!
Also, [F/S] = Favourite Song
-The Killjoy Bride
~**~

Visiting and walking around the city has been fun, but your nerves have been way too on edge to enjoy anything. But, now, the day is finally come.

You're going to see My Chemical Romance in less than three hours. You feel like you're gonna puke.
You get changed into your concert clothes and you and Jackson make your way to the stadium.

When you get there, you let security check you with a metal detector and then you proceed on to the concert floor. There are a few people up in the seats, but the ground is fairly empty. You bound up to the metal barrier that separates the stage from the fans. You know you'll probably get crushed, but it'll be worth it.
You watch as amps and microphones get set up, Jackson practically buzzing beside you.
"This is happening." You whisper to yourself, in a light daze.

You send Jackson off to go get you a snack and you hold down the fort, sitting against the railing. As you wait, a girl with jet black hair along with a boy with bright blue hair and covered in tattoos walk up to you.

"Hey," the girl starts, "I'm Shianne, and this is Codie." She points to the boy with blue hair. Up close you notice that the boy, Codie, has lots of piercings and you get a bit jealous. Your too broke to get piercings.
"Nice to meet you both, I'm [F/N]."

"Mind if we sit with you and chat for a while? It's pretty empty in here but, I'm sure it'll fill up soon. Plus, this is an awesome spot, so we'd probably end up here anyways."

You laugh, "Of course! Take a seat! You both seem cool. So, you guys excited?! I'm here with my friend Jackson, it's our first MCR concert, but we're long time fans."

Shianne and Codie sit next to you and Shianne slumps against the rail as Codie slumps against her.
"It's my first Chem concert too, but Codie has seen them twice before."

You gape, "Really? Twice! That's so awesome!"
Codie just smiles, amused, and nods. You wonder faintly why he's not speaking, but you lose that train of thought because Jackson returns with a bag of Salt n Vinegar chips for you.
Ripping into the snack, you happily much away.

Jackson introduces himself to your two new companions and you all chat away happily, sans Codie, while the stadium fills up.

"So, what MCR song is your favourite?" Shianne asks, titling her head to the side.

You bite your lip. Picking a favourite is hard, but you know yours.
"I hope they play [F/S]!" You chirp happily, giddiness coiling in your gut as you daydream hearing the song live.

"Mine is Demolition Lovers." Jackson says wistfully.

Shianne and Codie smile.
"I really hope they play You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison," Shianne puts a hand to her chest, "It's my favourite. Codie definitely wants them to play The Kids From Yesterday, even if it does make him cry every time!"
Codie blushes, scratches the back of his neck, shrugs and gives you a 'Whatcha' gonna do?' look.

Suddenly the lights dim down and you realize the stadium is packed. Cheers erupt from everywhere around you, and you join in.
There is a curtain in front of the stage and four distinct silhouettes are made clear.

You scream louder. Chest tightening. You can feel blood rush to your cheeks, skin burning and your eyes sting with tears. This is really happening. You don't feel real right now. Your skin is buzzing and your body is shaking.

A strum of a guitar. The curtain drops. The crowd screams.

Your heart stops.

--

You jump, dance, fist pump and sing with rest of the crowd as Gerard Way belts his heart out onstage.
Sweat rolls down your forehead and tear stained cheeks. You probably shouldn't have worn a sweater, but you don't fucking care. Nothing could take the smile off your face right now. You feel truly alive for the first time in your life. Nerves alight.

The band transitions smoothly into their next song and you immediately recognize it as [F/S]. You let out a scream of joy and your heart is pumping in overtime. Jackson whoops loudly beside you and takes your hand, squeezing it. You squeeze back, and your breath is taken away as Gerard starts to sing. You sing along, letting the well known lyrics flow off your tongue.

Halfway through the song something unimaginable happens.

Gerard is walking the stage, being sassy as usual. He stops right in front of you, and you can't believe you're this fucking close to Gerard Way. He looks out at the crowd as he sings, right at your area. You cup your hands around your mouth and the words bubble out before you can stop them.

"I LOVE YOU, GERARD!"

You know for the most part your deceleration of love probably melted into the screams of the rest of the crowd, but then, it happens.
Gerard turns his head and looks right at you, smile twitching at his lips and he winks.

Gerard Way just winked at you.

Gerard motherfucking Way just winked at you.

You. You with the blotchy flushed face and smudged, running makeup.

He continues on, walking away as he sings. You're left in shock, biting your lower lip cause that just happened. In the back of your mind you wonder if he'll recognize you when you get to meet him after the show, but that thought disintegrates as you get pulled back into the hype of the show.

The set is amazing and they play three encore songs. They wave and jump as they walk off stage, lights coming back on. Jackson attacks you in a hug. "THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!HOLY SHIT!"
You let out a laugh and a happy little scream of agreement.
"But," he smiles, "Now we get to have some real fun. AKA going back stage and actually meeting MCR!"

You take in a deep breath. Trying to cleanse your mind of anxiety.

"Let's go meet MCR."