Chapter Six: Rules of The Lounge

Thanks to all of your for the great comments and enthusiasm for the last chapter!
Big thanks to Piggy2016 for helping me make up my mind on some decisions for the direction of this chapter!
Without further ado,
Enjoy this chapter!!
-The Killjoy Bride
~**~

You don't recognize the voice, but once you turn around you'd know that face anywhere.

Lyn-Z fucking Way is standing right behind you, a perplexed and concerned look on her face.

You feel your face flush, you probably look like a psycho right now. Not to mention you were swearing like a madman, which probably is what made Lyn-Z approach you in the first place, considering she has none other than tiny Bandit propped up on her hip.

Now you just feel like an asshole. Swearing like that in the presence of a one year old.

"Yeah, 'M fine. Sorry about the ruckus."

Ruckus? You want to facepalm. Now you either sound like a obscenely old person or a guilty five year old.

Lyn-Z gives you a tight, forced smile. "Are you back here for the Meet n Greet?" She asks politely.

You nod, "Yeah, I won a radio contest, so me and my friend get to meet the band."

Lyn-Z shifts, moving Bandit to a more comfortable spot, and you notice that the small child is staring at you, almost mystified.
"Well," Lyn-Z starts. "I'm heading back that way, so let me walk with you."

"Uh, sure, thanks Mrs. Way."
Again. You want to facepalm. Mrs. Way? What is she? Your school teacher? Holy fuck. You probably sound like an air-headed fucking sixteen year old who collects scratch and sniff stickers.

Lyn-Z just laughs, her smile becoming a bit more genuine. "No need for that, please just call me Lyn-Z. So, did you enjoy the concert?"

You brighten up, "Yeah! It was so amazing! I can hardly believe I'm actually here! Best birthday ever!"

"Oh?" Lyn-Z exclaims, "It's your birthday?!"

You pause momentarily. The words just slipped off your tongue and you didn't even notice it. You had completely forgotten today was your birthday. You've been so caught up in the concert that you had forgotten you're nineteen now.

"Yeah, this has to be the best birthday I've ever had."

Lyn-Z smiles, "Well I'm glad for you..."
She trails off with an open invitation for your name.

"[F/N]."

"[F/N]." She says with a nod. "Well, as I think you know I'm Lyn-Z Way, my husband is Gerard, and this little girl on my hip is Bandit."

"It's a absolute pleasure to meet both of you." You say, and you mean it.

Lyn-Z Way, in your opinion, is one lucky bitch. She has an awesome career, beautiful daughter, and the most sweet, handsome, loving, talented husband in the world.

One lucky bitch.

You suddenly realize that you are at the entrance to the Meet n Greet lounge, and that you didn't get your drink.

"Well, [F/N], as nice as this has been, It's just about snack time for Bandit, and she gets hangry when she needs to eat. Enjoy the Meet n Greet, and happy birthday."
She gives you a small wave goodbye, and you do the same, before turning and walking back into the lounge.

Jackson is immediately by your side, practically bouncing.
"Thank the holy trinity of emo gods you're back, [N/N], a MCR representative was just in here and said that the band'll be here any minute!! Wait, where's your drink?"

You laugh, feeling your own giddy excitement bubble up, "Vending machine troubles, but you'll never guess who I met!"

"Who?" He asks, brows scrunched in confusion.

"Lyn-Z and Bandit Way."

Jackson looks surprised. "Cool! Was she nice?"

"Very." You say, just as the door opens and two security agents walk in, along with Mel.

"Hello everybody!" Mel starts, "I'm a representative and manager of this stadium, and I'm here to give you the run-down on how this Meet n Greet'll work!"

She goes over the basic stuff. That the band will come in for pictures and signings, and that everyone gets a five minute maximum with the band, before moving on to let others get a chance. She also goes over that anyone who starts to get violent or rowdy will be removed from the lounge. As well as anyone who violates the first rules and anyone disrespects others or poses harm to the band.

After checking with everyone, Mel walks over to you and Jackson, handing you both a bracelet.
"This is your in for the after-party kinda thing I was telling you about, where you'll both get thirty extra minutes with the band. Don't lose these if you wanna get in."
You and Jackson nod, slipping the bracelets on hurriedly.

Mel goes back to stand by the security agents, you watch as she talks to them for a moment, then turns back to the room with a big grin on her face, like she knows she's going to start a frenzy.

"Ladies! Gentleman! Members of The Black Parade! I introduce to you, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!"

The door behind her opens.

Your heart stops.

~**~
Hahaha!
I'm evil.
Ya'll have to wait a bit more before you get to meet Gerard.
-The Killjoy Bride