Chapter 5: Ride in the Night

**Ruki's POV**

A week has passed. I spent majority of my leisure time trying to teach myself how to drift on my motorcycle the proper way. Also, some other tips and tricks I've been trying to do.

Riding a motorcycle isn't as easy as you think. There's lots of things you need to learn in order to actually be great at riding motorcycles. I'm still learning on it.

Throughout the afternoon, I was riding around a flat land area not quite out of the city, trying to make these sharp turns. As I made this one turn, the bike drifted a bit hard, the bike and I tilting to the side and almost hitting the dirty ground. I used my body support to pull me and the bike back into position and it worked, then, continued riding. I stopped after a few more practice turns and took off my helmet, shaking my hair. My hair grew an inch longer through this week and I don't plan on cutting it anytime soon.

I sighed deeply and placed my helmet on the handlebar of my motorcycle, closing my eyes and letting the cool breeze blow past. It was pretty warm out, but it was hot for a fall day today. I was wearing my favorite pair of shorties I bought the other day and my black knee length boots. Also, my black Velvet material long sleeve shirt that length to the middle of my stomach.

I looked up at the sky, the sun was just setting and it was getting a bit cooler. I needed to go home now to get some rest, but right when I was about to go, I heard a familiar voice say "Hey". I turned around and met eyes with that one guy. Reita.

"What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" I asked, getting off my motorcycle and placing my hands on my hips and tilted my head a little.

"Same question goes to you as well. Don't you think it's pretty dangerous here at night? And I'm not stalking you. I just happened to be around here. I do night walks." Reita had his hands stuffed in his denim pockets and his button up shirt was open, revealing his tank top.

"I'm just... practicing a little on my motorcycle. Trying to...you know... get to know my bike a little bit." I was biting my lip, forgetting that I had on dark red matte lipstick. Reita chuckled deeper and brushed his hand on the motorcycle.

"Interesting. I used to own one." Reita mentioned and his eyes glared at mine. His lips pulled into a smirk. "Mind if I give it a try?"

"O-on this? Um...sure." I watched him get on the motorcycle and he tossed me my helmet.

"I don't need this." He winked at me and twisted the handlebars, making the vehicle roar, then, he started riding. I couldn't believe the shit I saw him do. How does he even do it? How could he go back so far on the wheelie? I don't understand how he's so perfect. Everything about him was perfect. He then came to a stop, drifting in front of me to completely stop. He ran his hand through his hair and made that sexy smirk again. "This rides great, dude."

"Yeah, it does." I made a light giggle and I felt a hand touch my waist. I blushed and backed up a bit. "Um, don't do that."

"Why not? You're wearing a crop top, so what do you expect me to do?" Reita said with a slightly sassy tone. His hand felt warm against my skin. It felt so good that I just want him to touch me like that again.

I can't trust him so easily. This is bad.

"It's not a crop top. Anyways, you should get home. It's getting la--"

"Before you tell me to fuck off and get out of your pretty little face, how about I take you for a ride around the city a bit?" I looked at Reita with a look of disapproval.

"Excuse me?" I rolled my eyes, "And a ride? On my motorcycle? I don't know about that, mister. I'm not liking your tone right now."

"Can you answer my question?" He was honestly pissing me off, but I calmed myself. I looked at his face again...His eyes...they were sparkling.