Morning talk

Luna PoV

I woke up and went down to the Diner hall.
I entered and saw only Will sitting there and I thought about what he was doing here at 3 a.m.
He looked like he was thinking about something.
,,Hey Will" I tried again to talk to him, maybe he will finally speak to me.
,,Hey" He answered, man finally the ice broke.
,,What are you doing here at 3 am?" I asked him and he looked at me.
,, Thought I could find some food" he said and grinned, man I missed that crooked grin.
,,And you?"
,,I was thinking about something, Listen I never meant to hurt you because I'm leaving. I just don't wanted to see your sad expression while I'm telling" I tried to explain but I didn't saw a good expression on his face more like a Furious one.
,,And then you was thinking just leave him there without any Information and the neighbor will tell him"
,,I didn't meant to...."
,,Do you ever thought about what you will do to me if you don't tell me!
I was crying everyday and just because of you!" He hissed at me, I was shocked, I never saw him that way.
,,But Will...." I tried to talk but he started to talk
,,No, don't call me Will, for you William!" He hissed and walked off.
He leaved me here, I never thought about this, never thought that this will happen.
I heard footsteps and I hoped that Will would come back to talk.
,,Hey Luna, what happened between you and Will?" Nope just Bailey.
,,We had a fight" I said and cried even more and Bailey hugged me.
,,The fight can't be that Bad" he tried to Comfort me what doesn't worked.
,,I'm not even allowed to call him Will anymore" I said and Bailey looked at me. He looked shocked at me, the shocked expression turned into a expression full of Anger.
,,I'll talk to him tomorrow and then he'll be dead"
He said and leaved me, Thanks Bailey.
But I just want Will back.....