*Start of something new Prt.2*

Luna POV

I walked down the hall and bumped into someone I didn't really expect to see here at that time, it was Will, after I bumped into him I noticed that I kinda fell, but instead of falling I got catched by him.
,,Oh sorry Luna" he said having a weird expression on his face I always saw back then If he's deep in thoughts, which would explain why he's so distracted.
,,No problem Will- I mean William" I said looking down on my feet and thinking of the things I heard in his conversation with Bailey. I felt that he lifted my chin to look me in the eyes, I felt a shock through my whole body, suddenly he let go and looked at me ,,You know I-I'm sorry that I yelled at you, I-I didn't mean to, I was just back in memories and felt really sad because of it, I really acted like a dork" he said and I could see the guilt about it in his eyes, I decided to forgive him.
,,I did my mistakes too, I'm really sorry for what happened in the past" Being more honest then ever I looked him in the eyes, I noticed how much I've missed him in the past years. He smiled a little and hugged me out of all sudden, I buried my head in his chest ,,Friends?" He asked quietly, I just nodded. We stayed like that for a few minutes as he let me go
,,There's something I need to tell you" he started blushing ,,I-I like...." he was about to finish when Sarah ran into the scene ,,Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds, but we need to plan something " she told us and shot me a glare, whatever the reason for that is.