Author's Note

This the end, everyone! It was a good run, wasn't it? All the love and heartbreak?

I'm being only mildly dramatic.

I AM THINKING ABOUT WRITING A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK, BASED IN MODERN DAY WHEN THEY ARE REINCARNATED! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

HOWEVER, I will be back! This is not the last time you will see me. I have many fanfictions planned, but I'm eager to announce that I will be publishing.....drumroll, please!...... The Legend of Elodie Grant

It is a Percy Jackson Fanfiction

And here is the description:

Percy Jackson and his gang are famous throughout all of the demigod world. They run out and save the world, stopping villains, and talking with gods.

But no one ever talks about who protected the camp throughout all of that, or who kept it standing.

Elodie came to the camp only years before Percy, but she managed to change the whole camp in her time there; she managed to become the guardian of Camp Half-Blood.

This is her story.

Hopefully I will see many of you there -- as well as some newcomers!

I will post an update here when I have the first chapter uploaded, but until then, I must say goodbye!

Thanks to all of you for reading this fanfiction, and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! Thanks especially to those who commented with almost every update and made a smile appear on my face!

Personally message me if you would like to be notified about news of the Sequel!

All of you are amazing!

Goodbye!