a year ago (1)

John Winchester have had enough of his eldest son's mischief. He's always picking up fights, drinking way too much alcoholic drinks and been doing that with different girls every week. Don't take him wrong, he loves his children so much he'd take a bullet for them, but Dean has got to stop his really bad habits.

He has done everything he could. He tries to be a good parent, but Dean is just a very stubborn child with a hell of an attitude. He's running out of ideas to make his eldest son be tamed, even for a little bit.

A knock erupted through the door, causing John to snap out of his thoughts. He opened the door to see Ellen, his friend for 10 years.

"You called me, John?" Ellen asks.

The father sighs. "Yeah..."

"Pretty boy in trouble again?" Ellen guessed. An eerie silence filled the room and it is her turn to sigh. "John. I have a suggestion, I think its the only way to make that son of yours to change, even for a little bit."

"I'm all ears, El."

"Well, I have this religious friend who told me about this summer camp, it's like a disciplinary camp, but you get to read the bible and stuff everyday. She's taking her son there."

"So it's like a religious military camp?"

Ellen nodded.

"Well, if it is for his own good... Then..."

They both have eye contact and nodded in unison.

*a week later*

Dean got out of his Impala, that his dad is currently driving. Boys and girls lined up in a straight line for their registration form. "Dad, you are joking, right?" Dean asks. "I'm 18 years old for God's sake!"

John sighed. "It is only for three months, Dean, if you call yourself a man then their won't be no problem."

Dean sighs. He's gonna miss little Sammy for sure, and their pet Bones. They said their goodbyes and he Dean lines up with the rest of the kids. After for what seems like forever, he was already at the front of the line. A man is seated in front of him, with a pile of paper beside him.

He looks at Dean in surprise and amusement then smirked. "Well hello there, pretty boy." He greets Dean.

Dean's eyes widen in shock. The only people that has ever called him pretty were girls or the old ladies in the grocery store. Not 25 year old hot-looking men.

"Uh...." He stutters.

The man in front of him, who has blue eyes and raven dark hair smirked and chuckled. "Don't worry, I don't bite...." The blue eyed man said.

Dean nods, although he doesn't know why he did and fills in the registration paper, his name, father's name, address, some basic stuff and ignored the hot stare from the mysterious man infront of him.

"THAT hard."