a year ago (2)

"Hello, I am going to be your cabin gaurdian for the rest of this summer." A raven haired, blue-eyed man said loudly. "Each one of you are assigned in 5 different cabins."

"I'll be in cabin 5, which is at the very back of the other cabins. Be thankful you're with me because we're nearest to the lake!"

Some boys cheered. I checked my registration paper to see one big number at the very top. CABIN 5. Oh shit, I'm stuck with the creepy, flirtatious but hot blue eyed guy. I thought.

He notices me staring at him in awe and he winks and smirks at me, causing me to blush and suddenly take interest with my shoes. "Cabin 5 are all boys, got it? No chicks." He continues and some boys 'awwd' in disappointment. Even I did. Because, well, girls.

"Now go in your cabins!" He shouts. We obliged.

On my way to the cabin, I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" A female voice said.

I look down to see a petite blonde girl on the floor with the insides of her bag scattered on the ground. I immediately helped her up then picked up her things. "Here." I said as I passed her things. I gave the pretty blonde girl my famous flirty side smile.

"I'm Dean." I said.

"Jo." She says and looks me in the eyes while blushing a shade of pink "I'm really sorry by the way."

I winked at her, causing her to blush even more. "Well, you were on the ground cuz' of me, weren't you?" She laughs.  "I should be the one sorry."

"Fair enough. I gotta go Dean, see you later at the camp fire?" She suggests.

I gave her a curt nod and went in my cabin. As I walked inside it was rather spacious. There were bunks with curtains for privacy, it's like a trailer-truck inside. I chose a bunk at the very back, since it's farther away from the others. I only came here because of my dad, not to freaking interact and make friends with others.

I see our Cabin leader heading my way. Please don't  choose this bunk. Please don't choose this bunk. I rant repeatedly in my head. He stops infront of me. I notice how I'm two inches taller than him.

"Uh... So top or bottom?" I asked awkwardly. Scratching the back of my neck.

Well that sounded wrong.

He has this mischievous glint in his eyes before smirking. "Just so you know," He trails off as he leans closer to me, his lips touching my left ear. "I top." He whispers.

I blush fifty shades of red. "Well okay then."

I put my bag at the bottom bunk and he put his at the top. I stood there not knowing what to do and in shock. I feel so violated somehow. He smirks at me and checks his watch. "Well, I better get going.." He says.

"Y-yes sir."

Just as the cabin leader passed by me, and I suddenly felt a large hand cup- more like grope my ass cheek. I let out a loud yelp in surprise. I turned around, the leader was already gone.

I feel myself blush even more. Snap out of it Dean! You're a man! Aint no one harassing you! I thought to myself.

*a month later*

No POV

It has been a month since Dean entered the religious summer camp. Every Mondays and Wednesdays they would wake up 5 a.m. in the morning for Bible reading. Then on normal days, they go jogging 2-5 kilometers a week. The food in camp is sometimes horrible, but on Fridays they serve cheeseburgers for lunch and dinner. Dean and Jo even became bestfriends.