i

Dean stood in front of the University campus he is going to attend. It was huge. He enters its huge doors that welcomes new and old students. He has already said goodbye's to his dad and Sammy. The good part is that he gets to keep his baby- a '67 chevy Impala, with him.

On his way to his dorm room, he bumps into a familiar blonde head. Is that... "Jo?"

"Dean? Dean!" Jo says and attacks Dean with a big bear hug. For a small lady she sure is strong.

"Uh, can't breathe.." He stammers. His blonde best friend lets go of his torso and smiles widely at him. "Soooo, same college huh?"

"No shit, Sherlock."

Dean smirks. "Are you sure you ain't stalking me?" He says jokingly.

He felt a throbbing pain on his torso as Jo punched him. He groans. "And you're still a cocky ass," Jo jokes. They both laugh. "Soo, what major did you choose?"

"English." He shrugs. "And Art."

"Well, I'm more on Science." Jo states.

They bid eachother goodbyes and Dean proceeds going to the Dorm wing, bumping into some boys on the way. After what seemed like forever, he finally sees his dorm room number. 150. He opens the door, hoping his roommate wasn't there first so he can choose his side of the room.

Darn.

"Hello there." A calm voice greets him. "I'm Gadreel."

Dean gives him a smile. "Dean."

"So which side do you want?"

"The right side."

"Okay." Gadreel smiles and places his bags on the left bed. Dean put his on his side, already starting to unpack his belongings. He placed some posters of bands neatly on the white wall.

Their room is simple, not too small nor big. It was perfect for two people. White walls, two dark wooden framed bed, two study desks beside each bed. "Hey, uh, Gadreel? Do you mind me calling you Gad? Gadreel is a mouthful."

Gad gives him a throaty chuckle. "Sure man."

Well okay, first day, first friend. Dean thought. That wasn't bad at all. Plus Gadreel is pretty hot, if you ask him. Dean is bisexual, after all. Ever since he went to that damn religious camp and met their fricking Camp leader/guardian Castiel. And he still doesn't know his last name.

All Dean and Gad did in their room was talk and do nothing until the afternoon. Gad stood up from his bed, staring at his pretty- handsome and hot roommate, Dean.

"Hey, Dean, you want to go have lunch with me?" He asks. The sandy blonde-haired man closed his porn magazine and smiled at Gad.

"Hell yeah, I'm starvin'."

Castiel's POV

He isn't excited at all. Getting a job in a university with unruly teenagers. Yes, he is ecstatic about having the job, but he wasn't enthusiastic at all.

He misses Dean.

He misses those green eyes that stared into his soul, the adorable smile he uses when he gets excited or when he is happy. And how sexy he is when he turns mischievous. He misses EVERYTHING about Dean.

He wore a white dress shirt with a pair of black dress pants. Then he puts on his signature trench coat to top off his look. He even styled his hair neatly. It isn't his favorite attire but he has to look professional. He missed how he could freely dress up in the religious summer camp. The way he would dress up sloppily and no one would even care.

It was lunch time and he met up with a few of co-teachers he befriended. They grabbed lunch in the cafeteria wing and searched for the teachers table.

Until he saw him.

Those forest green eyes that changed his life. He was talking to some guy, laughing and smiling at the other guy's jokes. Castiel's heart went crazy and an unsettling feeling lurched in his stomach. He's jealous.

But God does Castiel miss him so much.

"Oi! Castiel!" An English accent said.

Crowley is a teacher in Mardock Uni for 4 years now, and they talk to eachother sometimes, but that doesn't make him his friend. Cas spots Crowley with the other teachers and proceeded their way, breaking his stare from his ex lover.

"What were you doin, mate?" Crowley asks.

He shrugs. "Nothing, Crowley."

"Well that wasn't 'nothing' to me, who were ya starin' at?" Crowley still insists in asking as he stuffed his food in his mouth.

The blue-eyed boy glared at his annoying and devilish co-teacher. "NO ONE! Crowley, when I say nothong or no one it is nothing and no one."

He growls.

Crowley rolled his eyed. "Oh boohoo, drama queen, I know who you were staring at anyways." He says and smirks at Castiel, who is now staring at him as if he has two heads.

Crowley smirks again. "Dean Winchester, eh? Handsome, that boy, an eye candy for sure, bit of a player as well." He says. "I call him Squirrel sometimes."

"Squirrel? Why?"

"HA! So you WERE staring at him!"

The blue eyed man blushes and sighs in defeat. "Okay, okay, so why did you call him Squirrel?"

Crowley shrugs and grinned. "Do you see how much he stuffs in his pretty mouth?"

Cas smirks as he remembered his and Dean's bonding time together alone in the cabin. How his pretty and pink lips would surround his thick cock, and how his gorgeous green eyes would stare deep into Cas' own blue eyes- looking all innocent. And it drove Castiel wild. He shook off his dirty thoughts when he felt an unbearable ache in his lower region.

"Seriously, am I just talking yo myself?" Crowley says bluntly. "So anyways, I met Dean a few weeks ago in a pub, he was with this two hot chicks, the blonde one was probably his age and the brunette was older, let's say five years older?"

Castiel looked back to Dean's table, seeing him stare into his friend innocently with big green eyes. Castiel knit his eyebrows together as he angrily looks at his ex lover.

"Wow." Cas said grumpily. "Quite a womanizer, that kid huh?"

"Damn straight, a week after that he met up with a really huge guy- and handsome too, quite built-muscular, they were really intimate." Another teacher said. Castiel thinks her name is Naomi, she is a professor in the Religious Education wing.

Castiel swore all he saw was red. And nothing else. He cleared his throat. "How did you know him? Dean." He asks.

"Well, his hands are quite a talent, my car broke down and he fixed it." Crowley said.

Suddenly Cas felt his appetite desipate. "Well see you guys later." He says.

And left, completely jealous, angry and a little bit disappointed.