Blind Beauty | 10

Just look at that beautiful banner on the side... It's my new favorite. There's no words to describe how much I love it. Also, the song on the side. As usual, please listen to it to get you on the mood (and it basically explains everything so please, yeah, listen to it). ;) Dedication goes to my lovely Zoe for it. <3

Chapter Diez

Beast’s P.O.V.

I feel bad for you,” she said, her mischievous eyes twinkling as the moon swayed over them. She was wearing a black, highly elegant dress, with rather too high heels. And her face was heavily made up. Her voice was so angelic, he almost believed her. Almost.

Rage was erupting off of him like fireworks. He tried to calm himself, but all he wanted to do at this exact moment was to grab her and twist her neck until she was no longer breathing. Feelings couldn’t even describe the pure hatred he had for this woman standing a few feet away from him,  evilly looking like a goddess.

He tried to talk as light as he could.

He almost laughed out loud at the word “light”.

It felt quite weird for his lips to sculpt her name out, “Simone, I know there’s no much time left—”

“Oh! Have you just noticed, my dear?” She remarked sarcastically, her voice obnoxiously loud. “There hasn’t been much time left since the beginning of the century.”

The beast growled as the trees overhead rustled restlessly. The woods were quiet, dark, with only the moon sliding through the trees. She came closer, walking slowly around him, her finger tracing his skin. Her soft black dress blew in the wind. Her touch was dark, sickening. He was tired of her. Of her games.

He could see her flinch as he growled, fear in her eyes. But it disappeared as soon as it came.

    Her darkness was as overbearing as his. Too much, too suffocating; claustrophobic. But it didn’t bother him, of course. He was darkness itself.

She didn’t even flinch at his abnormal anger, as if she was used to seeing him this way. She stopped and stood eye level with him as his nostrils flared. Her big doe eyes grazed over his contorted, twisted face. It didn’t seem to bother her. She just looked at him, almost proudly. As if she was proud of the masterpiece she had done. She put a soft, cold hand in his cheek, and he could see her black, penetrating veins, going from her forearm to her knuckles. They contrasted with her pale skin, making her look almost dead.

He had the same ones.

Only in his whole body and much more potent, big, and sick.

Her hands then went down to his chest gracefully, and he tried with all his might to not rip her into shreds. If only he could kill her, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t understand what she was doing though.

She suddenly grabbed the collar of his attire tightly, breathing heavily, then suddenly ripped it apart savagely, vigorously. It made a scraping sound, resonating through the whole forest. It happened too fast, almost comically, but nothing about it was. The rest of the shirt slid down the floor, leaving him with his middle section naked. And then he understood.