Chapter Sixty-One

I've been laid in this bed for a week.

I'm bored of movies now.

Netflix needs to update itself because none of these movies are relatively new.

Pulling the blanket off of me I swing my legs out of bed and hold onto the chair as I try to stand up.

Hissing as my stitches sting and rub against my gown I manage to stand up right.

Slowly shuffling to the bathroom I pull off the bed gown and grab a clean band aid.

Unpeeling the one I have on now I begin to cry.

Moments later hands stop me and they continue to gently unwrap me.

Looking up into the mirror I see Nathaniel.

"He wants to kill you Nathaniel." I whisper.

"He won't be able to catch me, wolves may be fast but up against a vampire...they're very very slow." He laughs.

He cleans the skin with alcohol and puts a large plaster over it then wraps a bandaid around my waist.

"I'm sorry I did that to you...but you dying would have made it easier for George. You then would lay under soil for 3 days, I would dig you up and you'd be back in your true form..." He says sadly.

"Nathaniel. Please." I sigh.

Turning around to face him I sadly smile.

"I loved you in a past life. I love George now. I'm sorry but nothing will change that." I say trying to convince myself more than Nathaniel.

"Kiss him then." George butts in. 

"Excuse me?" I ask looking at him.

"Kiss me, then kiss him. Then tell us who you don't have feelings for." He says walking towards us.

Wrapping my arms around George's neck I kiss him sweetly and he kisses me back holding my ass.

Pulling away I smile at him as the usual butterflies fill my stomach.

Turning to Nathaniel I let out a shaky breath and lick my lips.

Nathaniel gently reaches forward and wraps one arm around my waist, the other hand placed on the side of my face.

He strokes my cheek with his thumb and I stare up at him.

Stepping closer to him I stand up on my tippy-toes and inch closer to him.

He takes my bottom lip inbetween his lips and slowly pulls back.

My eyes sting, my body goes numb and I feel electricity in my fingers.

Kissing Nathaniel again, but more forcefully I grip his shirt and he holds the back of my head.

Wow..

That was the best kiss of my life..

"I choose...." I pause and look between the two.

George stares at me with a look in his eye that says he knows he's already lost me.

Nathaniel just looks at the floor.

I love George.

But I love Nathaniel.

I don't know what to do!