The Great Escape

Officer Steele finally came through for me. Ive been flirting daily working my way up to the request and he finally did it. He bought me a personal battery operated radio. I made up a sob story that it was so I could hear something other than my thoughts of regret and he believed it. Ha! Could you believe that. I thought I would feel bad for putting his job on the line for my shenanigans but considering how naïve he is, if I didn't do it some other inmate would have. I guess that's what they get for setting male guards.

I smiled and thanked him waiting for him to leave then I set my plan in to action.

The batteries were removed from the radio and swallowed one by one and I waited.

******

"Get her into the emergency room stat!"

I could hear nurses and doctors rush me to a room while I groaned in pain. My arm was hand cuffed to the gurney and an officer was following closely behind us.

Once wheeled into a room a doctor shoved a tube down my throat and began to pump my stomach. Not soon after I threw up the batteries I had ingested in my cell.

"What the.." The doctor began seeing what caused me to be brought in.

I had to act fast.

Before she could complete the sentence I sat upright grabbed the officers gun from his holster and headbutt the medic.

She fell to the floor with an unconscious thump while I pointed the gun at the prison guard.

He had his hands in the air caught completely off guard.

The irony.

"Bailey you don't have to do this." He pled backing away from me.

"Dont say a word. Uncuff me..NOW!" I yelled when he began moving too slow.

My wrist was freed and I began shuffling towards the door and into the main hospital area.

I burst through the door and pointed the gun at anyone who stood in my way of the exit. I heard the scream of women and probably men to as I told everyone not to move or I'd shoot. They must have believed me because everyone either froze or ducked down on the floor.

I realized I must have looked insane welding a gun while wearing my prison suit and looked around for a woman my size.

"You take off the dress." I ordered a woman crouching in the corner.

"No please.." She began but I didn't have time for that

I shot at her feet and asked again.

"Take off the dress lady or next shot I won't miss."

She quickly pulled the dress over her head and threw it in my general direction. I snatched it off and ran.

I just have to keep moving. Get far enough away from the hospital that I could stop. I thought to myself.

And with that final thought I ran towards the highway and didn't look back.

Author's Note

Hey guys hope you're enjoying the come back of Bailey and I. Continue reading I'll update soon.