IMPORTANT

Heyaa!!

How are you guys? I missed you all so much.

First off, Thank you for all the amazing support that you have been giving me. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing bunch of readers who really care for their writers. 

A lot had been going on in my life and you all know it now, thank you for being really understanding about the circumstances I was put in. Every 'Get well soon' message really brought a smile to my pathetic looking, injured face. I have been recovering a lot lately.You people have no idea what you all mean to me. I am actually in short of words to explain the overwhelming emotions I am going through right now.

Now, let's get to the business. You all would have been disappointed when you realized that it was not an update. But, wait! I am definitely going to update and I can't wait to get back to writing.

And what is the news that I have?

In the last week I had been invited to join the Radish community as a writer and I accepted it. I Was Never Yours,MR.CEO and I'm All Yours will be available on Radish from now. It was a major and a very crucial choice I made considering the aversion Wattpadies have towards Radish. Please don't feel disappointed guys. I am not ditching you guys in anyway. Wattpad was my saviour and it helped me out during the toughest times of my life and in no way am I going to ditch you all. Not even in my nightmares.

I am NOT REMOVING any of my books from Wattpad nor am I going to discontinue I Was Never Yours,MR.CEO on Wattpad. The only major difference between the updates on Wattpad and the updates on Radish would be timing difference. You will get to read my early updates on Radish and on Wattpad it will be posted with a little delay.

I also understand that we all chose Wattpad because it was free. Radish is also free. The best part of it is, it is AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTORE AND iOS now. I will mostly be updating the next chapter of I Was Never Yours, MR.CEO on Radish in a day or two. If you want to read the early updates of mine, you can just download the Radish Fiction app and create an account on Radish. There you can either search for me as 'rainbowlovie' or as 'I Was Never Yours,MR.CEO' and you can read latest updates instantly by buying the chapter or you just have to wait for a week for the chapter to unlock.

The ones who choose to wait for a week and read, please don't freak out when the chapter 23 of 'I Was Never Yours, MR.CEO' says 'Free in 5 months' . It doesn't mean you have to wait for five months for it to unlock. It is a glitch that I am trying to get it sorted out. It will be sorted by the time I update on Radish. So Chapter 24 will be free in just a week's time on Radish.

And guys, before leaving any negative comment or saying I'm rude to have ditched you, please bear this in mind, I am for GODSAKE not ditching you all. I will be updating on Wattpad as well, but it will be a little delayed compared to the updates on Radish. That's it. I perfectly understand that all of us can't afford to buy chapters. But, all you need to do is just for a week for the chapter to unlock and it becomes free.

I am also hoping that every reader of mine wants to see my book published and it is also my dream to become an Author from a writer, and Radish is a small stepping stone. Those of you who want to support me in my dream of becoming an author, I am so glad to have you all!

Love you all!

P.S. Nervously anticipating some huge support!

.