Published on Amazon

Heyaa guys!

I have been waiting to say this. Yes! I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO is finally published. Yayy!!  You can purchase both the Ebook and/or the Paperback on Amazon worldwide now. 

It is a dream made into reality for me.When I started out, I never really thought I'd come this far. I have traveled with this book for over 2 years now. It has stood by me through thick and thin. At this point I cannot tell you how much I owe you guys for this. It is because of you I have reached this far. The constant support, the critical reviews and most importantly all the love is what got me to this point.

 This book is taken down from Wattpad although I have not taken it down completely. You would have read the chapters that are still available on Wattpad and to read it further, the only way is to purchase it on Amazon.

You can purchase the Paperback and/or the Ebook through the external link(Or link in About me on my profile)

"About me on my profile" is going to look something like this. 

If you are still not able to find the 'About me' , you can use this link, rainbowlovie

If you are still not able to find the 'About me' , you can use this link, rainbowlovie.wordpress.com. 

Incase you are residing in India and want to get your hands on the paperback, please visit, rainbowlovie.wordpress.com to preview and buy.

You can use that link to purchase any of my books. Please don't hesitate to leave your reviews on Amazon. I would love to know what you guys think. It would mean the world to me.

Please keep your love flowing. I hope you support me through this as well. After all, at the end of the day, it is you for whom I write for. I would be nothing without you. I would be really grateful if you render the same support to the re-vamped version of my new book, Venomous Love and as well as to my published version of I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO. 

If you face any trouble in purchasing the book or accessing the purchase link, reach out to me. I am always happy to help.

I also have a few surprises coming up, so you might want to stick around.

P.S. I love you all <3