Infirmary Buds

Albus had fallen unconscious, about five minutes after he had tried getting up a few times, only to fall back down and hurt himself some more. He couldn't see anything in the dark anyways, so he gave in and closed his eyes, desperate for relief from the struggle.

It was now early in the morning, and Professor Neville Longbottom had to go to Hogsmeade for some supplies for his Herbology classes for the following weeks. Neville had walked off of Hogwart's grounds, to apparate to Hogsmeade's Main Street. Professor Longbottom was walking with a quick stride, as he needed to get to Pots and Plants for every occasion. As Neville looked past the shops, there was a sight that caught his eye. Two boys laying in the middle of the street, wands askew, and Hogwarts robes on.

Neville ran towards the two boys, the plants long forgotten. Neville needed to get the students help, and he knew this.

   'Who should I go to for help, I really do need to get these two back to Hogwarts safely, and in one piece. If I apparate, one of their limbs could splice, and that wouldn't be any help.' Neville thought, as he looked up and saw a familiar red head walking towards him. Ron Weasley.

"RON!" Neville shouted, probably waking half the streets but not caring because there were two students that could be dead in a few minutes.

Ron walked over to Neville, whom had an unconscious Albus and Scorpius at his feet.

   "Bloody hell, what happened here?" Ron asked, indicating the two boys. He had yet to recognize who they were.

"I've got no idea, I was walking to a store, and there they were, laying in the middle of the street." Neville said, picking Albus' unconscious body up.

Ron picked up Scorpius, and the two adults held onto the boys' wands.

"I'm assuming we're walking to Hogwarts then?" Ron asked, and Neville nodded.

   When Neville and Ron arrived at the school, Scorpius was barely breathing, as was Albus.

"We need to get them to the infirmary, and quick." Ron said, as they ran up a few of the staircases to get to the infirmary.

"Madam Pomfrey, we just found them like this, and they need treatment right away. We have no idea what happened, and no clue in the slightest as to why they were unconscious in the streets of Hogsmeade." Neville said, placing Albus on a bed as Ron did the same with Scorpius.

"Would you happen to know these two students?" Madam Pomfrey asked, as Ron actually looked at the two boys they had found in the street.

Ron took a breath, his voice shaking ever so slightly,

"Albus Potter, and Scorpius Malfoy." Ron said, he knew he had to tell Harry, and someone needed to inform Draco as well.

    Madam Pomfrey soon shooed Neville and Ron out of the infirmary.

Ron ran to find Professor Mcgonagall, and he couldn't help but think it was like old times.

Professor Mcgonagall was rounding the corner, just as Ron Weasley was running down the corridor.

Ron nearly slammed into Professor Mcgonagall, but was saved by none other than his wife, Hermione.