Somebody else

GERARDS POV

I can't believe what I had seen.Frank had been kissing Clarissa! All of that talk about how much he loves me meant nothing to him. Wow,of course my first boyfriend had to go cheat on me with his ex.If he didn't want to be with me anymore he could've just said so. As the lyrics"Our love has gone cold, You've intertwined your soul with somebody else"came on from somebody else by The 1975. I started crying all over again. I've been crying nonstop for the last week. I've been hiding at the spot listening to sad love songs.Not wanting to be around anyone. So I decided to skip out on school for the past few days. I've even made a playlist called 'asshole Frank'. He's blown up my phone with his calls and text messages but I've just ignored him. Ray invited me to his house today but I don't think I'm going to go,I'm too sad to do anything. Mikey came through the window and sat on the couch opposite from me. We added a second couch for more room to sit. "Hey, you okay bro?"

"I've been better,"I replied. "You know what? we should go out. To get ice cream. Ice cream always helps." He suggested looking hopeful. "Eh I don't know,I don't want to get up." I whined. "C'mon it'll be worth it,I'll even buy it for you."
Now that I was thinking about chocolate ice I had the motivation to get up. We went walking to the store and Mikey got me a chocolate ice cream and Mikey got a  vanilla with sprinkles
Mikey said:"Hey now that we're outside, I have to show you something super awesome I found."
"What is it?" I asked.

"I have to blindfold you first cause it's top secret" he stated. " what could you possibly have to show me" I sighed. "But I'll along with your antics anyways cause theres no use in trying to understand you." I gave in.
"Great! put this on" he gestured to a blindfold  that was in his hand. He guided me with his hands on my shoulders.I had no idea where we were going but my brother kept saying how amazing it is. He suddenly pulled me back with such force as to say 'stop right here'. "We have arrived! my fellow sibling." He sat me down on a couch. wait a couch?? where am i? and took of the blindfold. I was in Franks living room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE?!" I yelled not ready to face Frank yet. "Gee calm down please." I heard a voice say which I recognized as Frank's. I spun around to face him and said "I have nothing to say to you." "Then you don't have to,I just want to explain." Mikey nodded to me that I should listen.

"It's not his fault just listen to him." Mikey stated. Fine, I finally gave up and decided to get this over with.I know there has to be a good reason Mikey is siding with Frank than his own brother. I looked up at frank to indicate for him to start talking. His hair sticking out at random places and he looked stressed. "When I went to get a drink,Clarissa came in after me saying these bad things about you and how she could turn me straight again.Then out of no where she kissed me,I didn't know what was going on until you walked in. I didn't want to kiss her but she forced me." He said looking  like he was going to cry. "she's trying to tear us apart,she's going to spread lies and make things out of context, that's what she does. Please Gee you're the only one I want." He finished looking at Mikey then Mikey giving him a thumbs up.

"So you really didn't kiss her?" I asked trying to soak up all this information. It's all starting to make sense. When I had seen them in the kitchen she had her hands all over Frankie's face like the greedy little girl she is. "No it was all her gee." He sounded genuine so I looked at him one more time to decide if I forgave him. He had sat across the living room on the dinner table and he was nervous I could tell. he does thing thing with his nose where he wiggles it ever so gently that it's barley noticeable.I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. I had to think about this carefully, he didn't like her,he's sorry, and I'm still completely in love with him. So there's no reason why I shouldn't  forgive him." Okay. I forgive you Frank." I finally broke the thick silence that was engulfing the room.

He jumped up from his seat looking ecstatic. He ran towards me and hugged me. " Oh thank god I couldn't stand you being mad at me." He said against my chest. I could feel his heart beat,it was racing from how nervous he was about  what my answer would be. "I don't like being mad at you either,I was losing my mind not being able to talk to you." I admitted.

"Yayyy okay now that everything's sorted, can we PLEASE do something fun,having a heart broken brother to look after was not on my list of things to do." Mikey impatiently sighed. "Oohhh I get it,you want to see Ray, your little boyfrienddddd ;)" frank teased. "Ooh that's right when's the wedding mikes?" I joined in. Mikey quickly looked away from us out the window with a light shade of pink coloring his cheeks and said "shut up you nerds,we just need the group back together."

My suspicions have been confirmed the moment he looked away from us. I can't wait to tell Ray about this. Even though Mikey's going to kill me. Apparently Ray had been sleeping at franks this whole week to make sure he didn't go to the spot and talk to me because he knew I needed that time to myself. Which I greatly appreciated. So he was currently at his house sleeping from the struggles of keeping an eye on Frank for a week.

I wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend that keeps saying sorry every 5 Minutes because he feels so bad about what happened. "It's okay,I know it wasn't you" I reassured him." What if she try's to do it again?" He asked "We'll be together and our love for each other is stronger than whatever she does,We'll get through it together i promise." I told him while hugging him and kissing his forehead. "Don't worry Gee I love you too much to leave for some girl,you don't even come close to her." He whispered. We stood there hugging for what seemed like hours and I kept thinking about how lucky I was to have such an amazing boyfriend like Frank.