Dating my adopted brother

GEES POV

At school on Friday I saw Clarissa at lunch which is odd because I've never seen her here before.She waved and gave her famous ' I don't like you but I'm going to smile at you anyways cause I'm a bitch and I'm trying to ruin your life' smile. She came skipping down towards my table which only consisted of myself and another random kid cause I'm so popular as you can see. She slammed her tray on the table and sat so close to me I'm sure it looked like we were about to kiss. " Hey Gee!" She squeaked. I wasn't going to waste my time with her so I just continued to eat my soggy mac n cheese. "Sooo what happened with you and Frank? Did you guys break up? Was he crying over me? Does he see his mistake and want us to get back together?" She was bombarding me with these idiotic questions.

"Actually Clarissa,Frank and I are still together,we're better than ever and he doesn't want you back and never will so get that through your stubborn little skull." I tried saying calmly as anger rose in me. At that,her hand twitched and I could see she was trying hard not to hit me. "Oh...well I'm sure you'll have a good time with that faggot Frank and just so you know he's not as hot as you think." She grinned as her hand went towards the milk carton on her tray and smacked it down onto my jeans. "Whoopsie daisy" she laughed and left the table without getting her tray. I spent the rest of my lunch in the bathroom trying to dry my pants which didn't go so well.Before school ended they thankfully dried enough so I wouldn't have to explain why it looked like I peed my pants to the guys.

After school while ray,Miley and I were reaching Franks the house we spotted frank carrying a box with a big green bow on it. " HEY" I yelled so he knew he were here. Wondering what the hell he could be doing. He quickly turned around and when he saw us he darted through the door like he had just seen a ghost.
"What's up with him?" Mikey asked " the world may never know" Ray responded laughing

I dropped my book bag on the ground and it landed with a big thud. I sat on the couch getting ready to play video games while Frank came downstairs. "Hey babe what was with that box?" I questioned
"Huh what box,I didn't see any box? Nope,no boxes here babe." He rambled. I chuckled as I leaned in to kiss him. I missed his lips on mine,we barley saw each other today because we had finals all this week. His lips were so soft and plump I couldn't resist but kiss him all the time. When we pulled away Mikey and Ray came in bringing the drinks and popcorn.We're going to sleep over at Franks since it was a long weekend.

When everyone got tired of playing video games it was already midnight. Ray was going to sleep with Mikey in the guest room and of course I would sleep with Frank in his room. As I turned on his T.V. I saw the box again in his closet covered with dirty clothes. My curiosity got the best of me and I went over to it.Luckily Frank was in the bathroom. I carefully removed the dirty clothes from on top.They were all black like the emo was Frank. I shook the box and I heard nothing. It was also extremely light like there was nothing inside. I heard the bathroom unlock and I jumped. I quickly put the box down and threw the clothes on top again, I ran to the bed and jumped on it pretending to watch tv as Frank entered the room. "Hey,you okay?" He asked." Yup never better" I responded while making room for him on the bed trying to act casual.With the box still in the back of my mind. " That's good,I can't wait to graduate and go into summer! I can already tell it's going to be awesome." Frank told me. "Yeah I can see it now,you're mom might as well adopt me cause I'm going to practically live here." I chuckled. "How great would it be to date my adopted brother." He snorted. "Wait that's true, that would be pretty awkward unless you're into that which I won't judge Frankie poo" I joked around.
"Oh man how did you know? I thought I kept it well hidden." He joked.
We burst out laughing. We heard banging from next door and heard a muffled "can you keep it down in there? Some of us are trying to sleep." I couldn't distinguish the voice but we know they had other plans than to just sleep. But we giggled and talked some more until Frank fell asleep and me, looking at the box in the closet. Wondering what he was hiding from me. I figured I would let him come to me about it and not rush him. My thought turned to finishing school and spend my second summer with my friends.