Epilogue

GERARDS POV

It's been about 15 years since we've gotten married and since then Ray,Mikey,Frank i all finished college with remarkable grades and got part time jobs at ice cream shops and comic book stores. With the money frank and I saved up for about three years we decided to buy the abandoned house where we first met and got married in. After we remodeled the whole house and made it ours. No longer having to go through the window or see only a couch in it. I got a job as an illustrator for a comic shop and Frank got a job as a guitar teacher. Ray decided to become a music store manager and Mikey became a producer. I think they currently signed a band named My Chemical Romance? Something along those lines. I hear they're pretty good, Our kids love them. Oh yeah I forgot to mention,Frank and I adopted two wonderful kids to call our own.A boy and a girl we named them Bandit and Miles. They're both about 10 now and they're the best things in my life.Time really does fly when you're spending your life with the ones you love. In the end Mikey and Ray tied the knot and got married about 2 years after our wedding. They also have a kid named Rowan she's so adorable.Our kids get along pretty well. Always recommending good music to each other. Which they got from yours truly ;-). They bought a house in our same neighborhood where our mothers still also live in so we often visit each other.

I think the best thing to have happened to me was to move into this town when I was 17. I never knew that I would end up meeting a mystery boy who would change my life forever. Yeah there were ups and downs (we never heard from Clarissa again)but in the end it turned out the best it could've possibly been and I'm so happy to have a family to call my own. Things can only go up from here. So I guess that's it for now. Can't wait to spend the rest of my life raising my amazing family and spending time with my friends who have stuck with me for this long haul. I'm ready to see what other things life has to offer. Good or bad but I'll know I'll get through it with Frank.

THE END

A/N what do you guys think?? It's my first writing so hopefully you liked it! It was fun to write and thanks for reading it! If you have any suggestions on it let me know! And comment what you bought about it <3