#19

#19

A short version of sad love story:

Boy: we need to talk.

Girl: what do you mean?

Boy: well something has come up..

Girl: whats going on. is it bad?

Boy: I'm leaving..

Girl: baby please dont.. i really love you.. please dont leave me .. i dont understand ..

Boy: I'm moving away .. my mother is sending me to boarding school far far away.

Girl: Baby i dont want u to go

Boy: Baby i need to see u tonight.. I am leaving at 1 am. can i meet u now?

Girl: Ok i'll sneak out and meet u in the park.

[ they meet at the nearby park and hug eachother. the boy gives the girl a note ]

Girl: [ begins to cry ] I love u!

Boy: baby please dont cry .. i have to go ..

[ girl reads the letter at home ] it says..
" You probably already know that I am leaving .. I knew this would be better if i wrote a letter ..
telling you the truth about how much I care about you ..the truth is i never loved you. I hated you so much...
You are my b*tch and dont you ever forget that. I never cared about you, i never wanted to talk to you and be around you.
You really have no clue how much i hate you!!!
Now that i'm leavin i thought you should know b**ch i hated you. you never did the right thing and you were never there .. i didn't think i could hate someone like you
I never want to see you for the rest of my life.. I'll never miss kissing you or cuddling you! I'll never see you and thats a promise! "

[ she finds another piece of paper in her back pocket ]

"baby i hope you find this letter 1st ..
hate = love , never = always, b**ch = baby , will not = will.. i thought ur dad would be mad so i switched words .. "

[ girl smiles and switches on TV ]

PLANE CRASH

she turns off the tv and goes to the bathroom. she kills herself because she has nothing to live for. he was everything to her!

the next day the phone rang it was him leaving a message sayin he was still alive and not to worry..

I missed my flight because i want to see you one last time.. hope you are not worried i'm here to stay for good! I love you!

[ this is for all young people in love.. dont ever do something bad to yourself just because of love ]