#64

#64

boys just do it,

tell her you think she's cool. smell her hair. talk to her in movie theatres. pick her up and pretend you're throwing her into the river; she'll scream and fight but secretly she will love it. hold her hand and skip. hold her and run. just hold her hand. pick flowers from other people's garden and give them to her. tell her she's pretty. let her pay for stuff if she wants to. introduce her to your friends as the coolest girl you know. sit with her at the park and talk to her. take her to libraries, playgrounds and train stations. tell her stupid jokes. write poems about her. just walk around with her. throw pebbles at her window at night. when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. let her falls asleep in your arms. call her. sing to her, no matter how bad you are. carve your names in a tree. get her mad, then kiss her. give her piggy-back rides. give her space if she needs it. push her on swings. stay up with her all night when she's sick. make up pet names for her. teach her guitar. make her mix tapes. write her letters. take her to cool shops, and let her take you to even cooler ones. but her ice cream. let her take all the photo she wants of you. look into her eyes. slow dance with her, even if the song is fast. kiss her in the rain. when you fall inlove with her. tell her.