;

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

I've been planning on officially retiring this book for a while now because of the lack of motivation and updates. I've been super busy and priorities change.

I started writing this book the summer of 2012 when everyone still had their iPods. I am guilty of not editing this book since when I first started writing, I was only fourteen and well, my grammar and punctuation at the start of this book basically says it all.

I read quotes whenever I was feeling down or was feeling giddy about a new boy that had come along (': [hence why half of these quotes are so cheesy] and felt like starting my own book on wattpad. which ended up my very first published book! I never would have expected my book to reach more 1 million people. I'm still in awe and that was a couple of years ago now.

I appreciate each and everyone of you guys. Thank you for all your kind messages and comments. I always loved reading them especially when I had been inactive for a while and I'd have hundreds to go through. And to the quiet readers who give me a vote here and there; thank you. Thank you for your support! Thank you all for letting me vent my feelings and for relating with me. I hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing! I still love getting comments and messages from you guys so continue to do so, I will still try to be active and answer all your comments and messages. I love giving out advice and sharing my experiences with you guys.

I have been writing fan fictions here and there [you can check them out on my profile] but this one is the book I always come back to. I have been lucky enough for most of my books to have gotten around but nothing beats this one.

Once again, thank you all for everything.

- r.