Telling Everyone

Thor- Jane and Thor were having a small argument onto when to tell people. Now telling Darcy and Erik that was easy but telling Odin that his son impregnated a Midgaudian and they were going to have a grandchild that was half God and half mortal was the real battle. "We should tell then" "But what if they resent the child before its even born?" Asked Jane as she paced across the chamber. "They won't I promise you my love" "Alright, but you have to tell them deal." "You have my word" they both head down to the throne room as they enter they see that Loki is there as well looking confused. "Why am I here?" "Because Jane is with child" said Frigga sweetly. Jane blushes Odin looks shocked but not angry "how did you know?" Asked Jane "My dear I know it when I see it congratulations" Loki looks at Jane and then at Thor. "Let's just hope the child is more like you then my brother."

Tony- Rhodey was the first to know. He was shocked to say the least. "Pepper are you sure everything will be okay I mean you'll be taking care of two children" "Yes everything will be fine" "Hey I'm going to be a good dad and you'll be the best godfather slash Uncle ever Rhodey"

Steve- The first person you told was Bucky and Bucky acted like a little kid who was told he was going to go to Disney Land. "I'm going to be an uncle! I'm going to be an uncle" "Buck calm down" Steve said laughing at Bucky's reaction. "I can't I'm going to be an uncle!"

Bucky- Bucky was scared to tell anyone else other than Steve because he was worried that they would take his baby away since you know he's the Winter Soldier. So only Steve knew you were coming that was until Bucky's girl grew and then everyone knew what was going on.

Pietro- You guys told Wanda let's just say that when the baby's born that she will be an overprotective Auntie.

Bruce- He told Tony "Way to go Greenie. What to soon how about Mama Brucie " Tony got punched in the nose by you for making Bruce Hulk out.

Hawkeye- Laura and Clint told the other Avengers and Furry. When Furry found out he gave Clint a raise and told him to be careful.