Miscarriage :(

( READ THE BOTTOM PLEASE! PS DON'T HATE ME!) 

Tony- Pepper had taken a shower, Tony was in his lab working
on a mini suit for Hannah when she was old enough. Then all of a sudden he heard Pepper scream bloody murder, Tony raced upstairs to find Pepper in a pool of blood. "Tony why is there so much blood?" "I don't know Pep but were going to see Bruce okay" Tony helped her up and carried her to his and Bruce's lab. "Bruce help she's bleeding really bad" Bruce ran some test on the baby then Bruce came back looking pale and extremely sad. "What us it Bruce, what's wrong the baby?" "There is no more baby Tony, Hannah died, I'm so sorry."

Steve- "Steve!" You screamed blood kept pouring from you. Steve came bursting in with his shield in one hand. "What is it.." He saw the blood "were taking you to a hospital now!" You two head to the Hospital. When you arrive the doctors already know and prepare to tell you. "So what's wrong with my wife is the baby okay!" The doctors looked at Steve and shocked their heads. "I'm sorry Sir the baby died."

Loki- You were complaining of your stomach hurting so Loki took you to the healers they did some test, when they came back to tell you the terrible news Loki had read their mind before they could speak Loki read their minds and just screamed. You and your baby had died.

Thor- "Thor there's something wrong with the baby." She screamed in pain, Thor rushed to your aid "we'll go to Asgard" "that will take to long" another rush if pain. "God Thor take me to the hospital!" Thor did and when you both found out you both just cried Jane kept holding and carrying around what would've been Belles baby blanket. 

Quicksilver- Pietro took you to your doctors for a checkup and everything was good until the doctor was listing to the heartbeat and all of a sudden both heartbeats ceased.  "Why did it stop?" Pietro asked "I'm sorry the twins died."

Bruce- Bruce knew right away when you started bleeding badly. He ran test on you to see how the baby died, he was not happy with the the result. 'Gama radiation poisoning the test read.

Hawkeye - Laura was really sick for almost a month they had found out that Timothy had died. Lilia asked why mommy was so sad and sick and Clint said "well your baby brother went to heaven and well mommy didn't want Timothy to do that."

(IT WAS ALL A BAD DREAM! SORRY IF YOU HATED THIS CHAPTER IT WAS MY TWINS IDEA.)