The Winner of PiT's OneShot Contest

Whaddup my homies? I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately and God, all these oneshots that were submitted, I was in complete utter shock how creative all of you are! I got myself into a big mess when I read all of them. It was because I get to read people I’ve been writing about over a year and reading about them again just asdfghjkl all over again.

Thank you so much for your submissions so let’s get on to the winners!

3rd place goes to HelplessRomantic99 with her OneShot titled ‘Far From Perfect’! I love how it was set out! While I was reading it, I get to see (or read) all the characters again and how their lives turned out.

2nd place goes to restlessroadie with her OneShot tilted ‘The Ever After’! When I first read it, I was just a big mess. Like my two babies getting married and I just can’t deal with the beautifulness and the asdfghjkl. The ending was amazing; I love how Miss Philips (or Erica Johnson) came back with yet another surprise! I thought it was truly creative and I just love the idea how they had another adventure to go on.

Now, this is what we have been waiting for. The winner. The person who will carry on with the short story sequel, the person who will take full responsibility on what’s going to happen so, I had to be super careful on who’s the winner. Before I reveal the winner, I expect the writer to be dedicated to the short story sequel.

So, who’s the winner?

Well... I chose ‘Need More Training’ by littlemissfree! I thought the OneShot was creative and I just love how their daughter is like an exact replica of her mother and Jeezus, it brought back so much :’) OH AND THE FREAKING ENDING. THE FREAKING ENDING WAS THE BIG BOOM. The ending is creative and oh fluck, Alex Andrews! I know he’s not Prince Charming like Valentino but I’ll take a chance on Robin Hood any day. AND THE FACT THE REAL TORI CAME BACK IN THE END WAS LIKE AJFDSHSGUR.

I’m super excited what the short story sequel will have in store. I hope you guys are excited as I am for this one.

I want to thank everyone who submitted their OneShot. They were all wonderful and lovely to read but I guess littlemissfree just shot the bullet right through!

Xoxo,

Jaythan :)