Chapter 7: Problems

Sorry for not posting! super busy! Here is Chapter 7 :) :) :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: Problems

Justin and I just stared at each other. Without saying anything. We were silent for a moment. "Justin..." I said worried. He was quiet. "This was a mistake! Everyone knows now! Ugh!!" He yelled.

"What do you mean ugh?I said angrily. "Jessica! I don't want the whole world to know now! I've only known for almost a week!" He yelled again. "No one knows we're brother and sister.. So why are you mad?" I said annoyed.

"What if people start saying things? Their gonna assume!" He said with his head in his hands. "Let's call dad, or mom." I said rubbing his back. He left the room and dialed a number. I turned on the t.v and was watching E!

"In today's news we see in this picture, Justiin Bieber with a younger girl! Could Justin be dating this girl? They weren't holding hands or anything, but we'll see them soon together!" I turned the t.v off and rolled my eyes.

Justin came out sitting next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I looked at him. "There's something wrong, tell me." He said staring at me. I didn't answer. "Jessica, tell me now." He said with a tone. "The whole world thinks we're dating!! Happy!" I yelled crossing my arms.

"What? Were did you hear that?" He asked. "The news." I sighed. "Oh my god" he said leaning back on he coach. I didn't know what to say.

I hugged him and he hugged back. I released the hug and so did he. "What did mom or dad say." I asked. "There coming and going to clear things." He said looking down. "I'll be right back." I told Justin and walked out. I was stressed and so was he. I walked around the house and saw the music room with a small studio.

I grabbed the guitar and started playing a song. I stared playing "As Long As You Love Me Acoustic " I sang the chorus.

"As long as you love me, we could be starving we could be homeless we could be broke, as long as you love me, I'll be your platinum ill be your silver ill be your gold, as long as you love me." I finished the song. I opened my eyes and felt a lift off my shoulders.

I walked out and went to the kitchen and saw Justin in there. He was eating ice cream, and looking at his phone. I chuckled which caused him to turn around. He smiled and I smiled back. "Want some?" He asked. "Yea, let me get a bowl." I said walking to the counter.

He put some ice cream in my bowl. "When is mom coming?" I asked licking the spoon. "Soon, and I thin-" he was interrupted by his phone. "Hello, yeah - what - why - okay bye" he hung up and looked frustrated. "What wrong?" I asked. "Scooter called, he wants me at the studio, about the problem. Many people want to interview me and.." He said not finishing his sentence.

"You and who?" I asked. "You and I" he said looking at the floor. "What? Are we gonna tell the world about us?" I asked. "I don't know, that's why I'm going to the studio and talk to him about this." He replied.

We heard the door bell ring and I went and opened it. "Hey mom!" I said hugging her. "Hey sweetie how've you been?" She said hugging back. "I'm good." I said smiling. "Where's Justin?" She asked. "I'm here" Justin replied. She walked in and I closed the door. "Hey honey" mom said hugging Justin. "Hi mom." Justin hugged back.

I went to my room annoyed. Clearly I'm jealous of Justin. Mom always giving him attention. I never get attention, even with dad. Just because Justin is famous, doesn't mean he gets more love then me. I jumped onto my bed staring at the ceiling. About two hours later i woke up. Must have fallen asleep with all the boredness.

I looked at the clock. 6:54 pm. I walked downstairs and saw no one. Great I was alone. I guess they went to see Scooter and worry less about me. Like always.

I saw a note and it said "Went out, Jazzy and Jaxon will be here at 7. Mom, dad, and I will be out all night. Make sure there in bed by 9. Take good care of them! Love, Justin" I sighed. Why do I have to take care of them!

I called Justin. "Hello?" "Hey, why do I have to take care of them" I asked annoyed. "Cause we're busy, and their mom is out of town for business, your the only one who can. There gonna be here any minute." He replied. "Justin, I don't want to be around them." I said. "Why not?" He asked.

"I just don't want to!" I yelled. "No! Give me a reason!" He yelled back. "I hate them!!" I yelled even louder. Justin was in silence. Yup, i hate those kids.