Chapter 32: Nothing I Expected

I FINALLY UPDATED. IM SO HAPPY IM FINALLY FINISHING WHAT I STARTED. IM SUPER SORRY I SWEAR!! JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER AND WE ARE DONE.

warning** super long chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was about 8 pm, and Chris and Anna were still here. Also Chris' girlfriend. Pattie said I had to sleep at 8:30. We all went to get some pizza and went bowling including Justin. Chris and his girlfriend were amazed about everything and loved Califorina. I mean it's beautiful.

Anna was gonna stay over, so in the morning we are all early and ready. All over the web, they were talking about my birthday. I also tweeted some things on twitter. Many paparazzi were following us, and asking where my party was and what time. Of course we didn't say anything, yet I know they will find it soon.

"Well Anna, we will get going now." Chris said. "Where are you going? You're going to stay here. Justin that's okay right?" I said. "Yeah, of course." Justin nodded.

"No it's okay, Lily and I have been staying at her friends house." Chris explained. "Oh well, I'll see you both. Will you coming with us?" I asked. "No, we will go there ourselves." Chris said. "Okay, but Pattie said when you're about to enter you need to say your name, everyone name is in the list. And I've already added Lily to it." I smiled.

"That's amazing, thank you." Lily smiled. "Okay, thank you guys so much, I'll see you all tomorrow." Chris said. He hugged me and the rest and left. "Okay, Anna I'll show you to your room." I said. She nodded and followed. "Will Justin be coming?" She asked.

"No." I said rolling my eyes. She groaned and entered her room. "Woah, this is huge." She said in amaze. "Okay, you better sleep now, because Pattie will be waking us up at 7 in the morning, even though the party starts at 6 pm." I annoyingly said.

"Hey, a princess needs a lot time to get ready." Anna smiled. "I'm not a princess." I giggled. "Whatever, and you better go to sleep, you need the sleep." Anna said. "Okay night ugly." I joked. She laughed and I left.

I remembered that I had to do dance with Jeremy and I needed Justin to teach me. This was so awkward for me. I walked toward Justin room and knocked slowly. "If it Anna I really need to sleep." Justin said. I laughed. "It's Jessica." I said.

"Oh, come in." He laughed. "Um, Pattie said i needed to dance with Jeremy, and I kinda don't know how to so she asked me to ask you." I nervously said. "Sure hun." He said fixing his closet. "Alright let's do it?" I said. "Do you know the basics?" He asked. "No." I answered.

"Well first we need to be facing each other." He said. I moved toward him. "Okay." I said. "I know this might be awkward or whatever, but I need to put my hand on your hip." He said. "Um, sure.." I awkwardly said. He did so and I tensed. "Calm down, it's just dancing." He assured. I nodded and continued.

"We need to hold hands, then with your other hand, put it on my shoulder." He explained. I did as told. "Then we just swinging side to side, yet we need to move too. Follow my lead." He explained. We practiced a while and I kept on stepping in his foot. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's alright." He smiled. "You're doing fine." He added.

After 10 minutes, I finally got it. I was so happy! I don't have to make a fool out of myself!

"Great, now your ready." He said. "Thanks a lot Justin." I said. "No problem, now to to sleep, you need to get ready for tomorrow." He yawned. "Yeah, I know. And night." I smiled. He nodded and I left.

I changed into my pjs, and went toward my cozy bed. Tomorrow was my Sweet Sixteen. Where so many people were going to see me. especially famous people. I tried to no think about it and think of the positives. Hopefully, there will be tomorrow.