Chapter 8: Mistake?

Since we have Thanksgiving break, I decided I'm gonna post a new chapter everyday until Monday, hope you enjoy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: Mistake

"I hate them!!" I yelled even louder. Justin was in silence. Yup, i hate those kids.

"What? You hate them? Why?" Justin questioned. "I just do." I said. "Whatever I don't have time to argue with you, just take care of them or else." Justin threatened. "Or else what?" I said angrily.

"Just watch your back. Take care of them please, have to go bye" Justin said. "Wait, no i-" Justin hung up. I don't wanna take care of them. I heard the door bell ring. I sighed and went to open it. "Are you Miss. Jessica Bieber?" The man said. "Yes" I replied rolling my eyes. "Here are Jazzy and Jaxon." He smiled. I saw those little monsters come in. "Thanks, bye now!" I faked smiled.

"Here are their clothes, food, and other things you will need." He said giving me a back bag . "Thanks bye." I said again annoyed. "Hi! I'm Jazzy!" Jazzy said. I just walked away and sat on the coach. Both of them followed me. I sighed and watched Spongebob. What? I like Spongebob, and apparently they do too.

They kept on laughing which annoyed me. I heard my phone ring so I picked it up. It was Justin. "Are they here?" Justin said. "Well hello to you too." I said annoyed. "Are they there or not" he said annoyed. "YES, THEY ARE HERE, WANT A PICTURE OR TALK TO THEM." I yelled. Jazzy and Jaxon jumped cause of my screaming. I didn't care.

"Jessica, calm down! I don't know what your problem is but you have to be nice with them. I just called to tell you that at 7:30 give them food, it's in their bag, at 8 take them a shower and dress them, at 9 put them to bed, put them in the guest room. Oh and read them a bed time story!" Justin said. I sighed.

"Pleases can you do that?" He asked. "No" I mumbled. "What?" He said. "Yes!" I said angrily. "That's what I thought" Justin chuckled. "Oh shut up, I'm doing this cause then ill get in trouble by da- I mean Jeremy." I said rolling my eyes. "Okay, whatever got to go bye." "Bye" I sighed.

It was 7:30 and I told jazzy and Jaxon to come to the kitchen. I took their bag and searched for their food. Two containers with spaghetti and meatballs. Wow. I heated it for them and set it in front of them. I grabbed a doughnut from the box in the counter and started to eat it.

"What's your name?" Jaxon asked me. "Jessica." I said annoyed. "My name is Jaz-" "Jazzy yeah yeah I know." I interrupted Jazzy. She frowned and continued to eat. I felt bad. What am I saying? Jessica, you don't like them.

Jazzy and Jaxon both finished their food and so did I. I cleaned their containers and went to the living room to watch t.v. "Hey! We can't get down!" Jazzy yelled from the kitchen. "Oh shit I forgot." I said running to the kitchen. I saw them both on high stools. I laughed and got them down. It was 8 and I had to shower them. I finished at 8:30 and dressed them up.

For 30 minutes we watched t.v. By 9 I tucked them in bed. I was about to leave the room till jazzy said something. "Can you read as a bed time story." Jazzy said. "Um.." "Please." She said pouting. "Okay" I sighed. I took the book. It was Mickey Mouse. I sighed and read to them. By the time I was almost done reading they fell asleep. I chuckled and got off slowly.

I went downstairs to see t.v. I looked thru my phone and saw Ana had called me. I decided to call her back. "Hey Jessica!" She said. "Hey Ana I miss you!" I said. "Me too, I'm almost leaving Australia. Soon I'll get to see you and hang out!" She said. "Oh, ah Ana I'm in California." I said. "Aww, really? Oh then I'll see you when you come back." She said.