Make It Stop {Destiel high school AU}

Chapter one

(Dean's point of view)

Dear Diary,

Me and Cas have been dating for a little over two months now. We are Juniors and go to the same school. His parents are really strict and religious so I usually only see him in school unless if he sneaks out, which he rarely does. I don't know if I am going to be able to handle this any longer, but I will for Cas.

I don't know if keeping a diary is too "kiddish" but I'm just hoping it will help me get my feelings out better maybe.

~~

I shut my diary and sigh then roll out of bed. My clock read 5:30 which means I have about 30 minutes to get ready.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, and a plaid shirt. I threw on my clothes then walk out to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair and that was all the time I had, I couldn't even eat breakfast.

"Dean! Hurry up, we are going to be late again!" I hear my little brother, Sam, yell from downstairs. "I'm coming can you give me a second! Jeez!" I yell back then go downstairs skipping every other step.

I put on my boots then grab my back pack off the dining room table. "Bye mom!" I yell as I open the front door. "Bye, have a good day at school!" My mom shouts from the kitchen. "And don't forget to ask Mr.Shurley about-" She started. "Yeah, yeah!" I say cutting her off, then I leave the house.

I walk up to my '67 Chevy impala, which was looking good today, and noticed that Sam was already waiting for me in the car.

I get in and start her up and AC/DC is blaring. I smile then exit the driveway.

~

I drop Sam off at the middle school and then go to the high school.

I walk into school and go to my locker getting the stuff I need then I head over to Cas' locker.

"Hey Cas!" I shout in his ear. He jumped then said, "Oh, Dean hey... you startled me." He said pressing his back against his locker.

His blue eyes flickered over to me and he smiled. I put a hand above him on the locker trapping him in. "I missed you," I whispered. "I couldn't stop thinking about you all weekend." I continued.

"I know," He sighed. "but you know how my mom and dad are." He frowned.

"Hey, don't worry about it, they aren't going to split us up, I won't let them do that." I said then press my lips to his. We kissed till we ran out of breath then I pulled back.

"Dean, there's something I need to tell you-" He said but then got cut off by the bell. "Tell me later I gotta get to class." I say then give him a quick kiss then walk off.

I didn't walk him to his first period class because it was right by his locker.
I turn the corner and the hallway that I use to get to my first class is closed off, it looks like they were doing some type of plumbing. I sighed then turned around. This means I have to go the long way there.

I take off running the other direction.

I finally get there and class already started, so much for not being late, so when I walked in all eyes fell on me. "Dean, if your late one more class your going to get Saturday school." Mr. Singer said. I rolled my eyes and said, "I won't be late again." I sighed then stumbled over to my seat.

~

Castiel's point of view

I tapped my fingers against my desk I just wanted school to be over already. I glanced over to the clock still 5 minutes left. Why couldn't they just let out the people that were done with their work? Why do we have to wait for these slow dumb people? It's not fair.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone whispering my name. "Castiel!" A familiar girl voice whispered harshly. I looked over to my right where the noise was coming from. It was Charlie. I looked at her confused. She looked at my fingers (which I was still tapping on my desk) then whispered, "Cut it out,". I stopped tapping my fingers and looked around the room. Most of us were done, already, there was only about 3 people that weren't.

"Ok, for those of you that didn't finish your work, finish it as homework." Mrs. Tran said. "All your homework must be turned in by Friday some of the stuff you don't quiet know and we'll go over it this week." She said as all of us packed up our bags.

The bell rang and we all got out of our seats and left the room. I walked over to Mr. Shurley's math class finding Dean talking to him. I leaned on the door frame as I waited for Dean.

About 8 minutes later Dean walked up to me and smiled. "Hey, babe how was your day?" He asked grabbing my hand as we walked down the hall, which wasn't as crowded.

"It was ok, I got a B- on my history test that I took Friday. My parents are going to kill me." I said looking at the ground.

"Aw I'm sorry," He replied. "Not your fault." I stated.

We arrived at his car and I got into the shotgun.

We picked up Sam and went to his house.

"Hey Mrs. Winchester." I said smiling. "Oh please how many times do I have to tell you you can call me Mary?" She said with a smile. I liked his mom she was always so nice and friendly. I replied with a smile.

"Do you boys want some snacks?" She asked. "Sure," Dean said sitting down at the counter.

Dean turned around to look at me. "Why don't you go ahead and go up stairs? I have to talk to mom about some stuff." He said.

I turned around and walked up the stairs. Sam's room door was open and he was playing Guitar Hero. I loved video games and I can't remember the last time I played so I put down my book bag in the hall and walked into his room.

I watched Sam as he finished the song then said, "Hey Sam. Can I play?" He looked at me with a smile then said. "Yeah of course! Do you have this game at home?" He asked. "Well I do but I hardly ever get to play." I said.

He took off the guitar and handed it to me, I adjusted the strap. "What's an easy song?" I asked. "Um Cherry Bomb is easy." He said pointing at a song. I selected the song and remembered how much I loved this game.

Soon enough me and Sam were rocking out. We were jumping all over the place and singing the songs acting like we were performing.

I finished yet another song then there was a knock, I looked over at the door and there was a smiling Dean.

I said something like, "Oh erm I was just.." and took off the guitar and handed it back to Sam. Dean laughed then walked away into his room. "Thanks for letting me play Sam." I said. "Your great at this game so anytime you wanna unlock some songs for me thats completely fine." He said with a smile. I laughed and nodded then walked away.

I walked out into the hall and noticed my bag was gone and guessed Dean must've gotten it for me.

I sat next to Dean in his bed. "So what did you tell your parents this time?" He asked while flipping through the guide channel on the tv.

"Oh shit." I said quickly grabbing my bag. I found my phone and texted my mom.

Cas: Hey mom, I'm at school. I'm tutoring a freshman cause he needed a tutor and I volunteered. I'll be home by 7.

Dean stared at me curious. "I forgot to tell my mom." I said. "What did you tell her now?" He asked. "Erm that I was tutoring a freshman and won't be back till 7." I said looking at him. He laughed.

I put my phone away in my bag then sit on Dean's lap laying my head on his chest.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked. "Mmm I don't know." I said closing my eyes.

I almost fell asleep but Mary came in with snacks.

"Here you boys go." She said with a smile. She set the plate of crackers and cheese on the bed. "Can I get you guys anything else?" She asked. "No Mrs- Mary I think we are good. Thank you for these delicious snacks." I said with a smile. She smiled then walked out shutting the door behind her.

~

Dean's point of view

I grabbed the plate of crackers and placed it on Cas' lap (who was still sitting on my lap). I grabbed a cracker and stuck it in my mouth.

"Your moms really nice." Cas says picking up a cracker. "Yeah, she is." I say with a full mouth of crackers. Cas laughs then eats his cracker.

I pick up another cracker and put it in front of Cas' mouth. He tries to bite it but I pull it away. I take a small bite of it then put it back at Cas' mouth. He takes it with his teeth and eats it.

We finish the crackers and I put the plate on my side table.

There was a knock at my door and I said. "Come in!" My dad came in all dirty and greasy from a long day at the shop. "Hey Mr. Winchester." Cas says with a smile. "Hey Cas." My dad replies.

"How was work?" I asked my dad. "It was good I finally got that one car that I've been working on for a while fixed, its not the best but at least it works right?" He said. "Ahh great!" I said with a smile. "You have to work tomorrow right after school ok?" He said. I nodded then he left.

"Are you gonna come to the shop tomorrow Cas?" I asked. He turned his head to look at me. "I don't know, I will have homework to do and my mom might be mad at me for my B-." He sighed.

"Speaking of homework," He started. "Don't we have some?" He asked leaning forward to get his bag.

"Aw Please no," I pleaded. "C'mon forget about homework for a second." He took a moment to think about this then made up his mind. "ok, but if I get a bad grade and get grounded its not my fault." He said leaning back on the wall. (he's off Dean's lap now)

I laughed then wrapped my hands around his hips pulling him to me and pressing my lips to his. My tongue slid on his lips asking to be let in and then he opened his mouth slightly so our tongues met. We made out for a while then I pulled back smiling. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said then kissed me again. I looked at the time and it said 6:20. "You should probably get going," I said. "You sure you don't want a ride?" I asked feeling sorry that he had to walk everywhere. "It's fine." He says then packs up his bag.

I walk him downstairs to the front door. "I'll see you tomorrow ok?" I said pressing my forehead to his. "Ok." He whispered. I kissed him one last time and said goodbye then went back inside.